ONE

ONE; CUTE FRECKLED SPAZ

The blonde English girl drove around the town of Beacon Hills in search of a home to live in. It hasn't been long since she fled her home in Mystic Falls, Virginia in which her family lived in. Adelaide Mikaelson was known as being an Original, the first and powerful vampires that walked the earth for a thousand years. After successfully finding a home to live in, Adelaide compelled the Home Estate owner to give her the house and soon moved in. Although the original looked no older than eighteen, she decided it was best to enroll into school to fit in with the community.

The next morning, Adelaide woke up and got ready for school. Finally arriving to Beacon Hills High School, she parked next to a Porsche. Opening the door to her Land Rover, trying not it hit the car with her door, she heard a voice calling out to her, "Hey! Watch the paint job."

Adelaide glared at the boy, venom lacing her accent, "Wouldn't want to ruin the car mummy and daddy got you, wouldn't we?," she smirked and walked towards the entrance.

The vampire halted, she smelt blood, although having control of her hunger, she was thirsty. The vampire decided to walk towards where the smell was coming from, which was two boys, as one of the boys with the buzz cut was saying, "Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since - Since the birth of Lydia Martin," he saw Adelaide walking towards them, "And now since I saw her. Is she walking towards us?"

The blonde smiled at the boy as she spoke, "Hi, I was wondering if you knew where the office was? I'm Adelaide."

The cute freckled spaz gaped at her as his friend spoke up, "I'm Scott, this is Stiles. Uh, the office is through those doors to your left."

Adelaide smiled at Scott, saying a small thank you while walking away, listening to what Stiles said to Scott, "She's English, Scott. English!"

The vampire walked in the office, compelling the secretary to enroll her into the school. Soon after getting her schedule, the woman told her to wait outside for the vice-principal with the other new student. Adelaide sighed, walking outside where a girl that looked her age waiting outside on the phone. Adelaide sat down as the girl gave the vampire a shy smile while hanging up then standing up as she saw the vice-principal approaching them, "Sorry to keep you two waiting," the girl and he was exchanging a couple words as they were walking towards their class, "So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?"

The girl, who Adelaide yet needed to learn her name, said, "No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in my family."

The vice-principal turned to Adelaide, "And you came from Mystic Falls, Virginia, correct?"

Adelaide nodded, "My family came from England when their child have gotten sick and passed. A couple years after living here they had more children."

As the trio approached their class, the vice-principal said, "Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while," then soon opened a door, which must have been their homeroom, "Class, these are our new students, Allison Argent and Adelaide Mikaelson. Please do your best to make them feel welcome."

There were two seats opened, one behind Scott and the other in front of Stiles. Adelaide decided to take the one in front of Stiles and Allison took the one behind Scott.