THREE

THREE; SUSPICIOUS SPAZ

Stiles thinks Adelaide has something with Scott being bitten. He knows nothing of her besides she being sixteen, has brothers, and from Mystic Falls, Virginia. Deciding to start there, Stiles started to look up the history of the small town in which she claims she's from. Hours after researching, Stiles came up with a conclusion. Adelaide bit Scott, he just didn't know how to confront her about it.

Stiles got into his beloved jeep and went straight the home of Adelaide Mikaelson.

Knocking frantically at her door, Adelaide answered with an irritated look but soon turned into surprise, "Stiles! To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Stiles flailed his arms around, "We need to talk!"

The Original raised her eyebrows, "Oh? What about?"

Stiles took a breath, "You're a werewolf!"

Adelaide looked at him in surprise before crying of laughter, "I'm sorry! I can't-," she calmed down a bit, chuckling, she continued, "Why in the bloody hell would I be a mutt?"

Stiles gaped, "I looked up where you lived! Mysterious animal attacks? Admit it! You bit Scott!"

Adelaide snorted, "Oh, darling. You have the wrong supernatural species."

Confused, Stiles asks, "What? Are you a mermaid?" (lol the irony)

Adelaide snorted again before smirking, walking slowly towards a nervous Stiles, "Why are you walking closer?"

Adelaide's smirk grew, "Stiles, do I make you nervous?"

Stiles stuttered, "Well- I, pfft, no."

Before Adelaide could respond, a black car, much like Adelaide's, pulled up behind Stiles' jeep. It was her brother, Klaus.

Adelaide scowled, not liking her brother at her home, "Stiles. I will see you at school. I have family business to attend to."

Klaus' voice boomed, "Oh, no! Let your friend stay, sister! I'm sure he'll enjoy what is to come!"

The scowl remained on the blonde's face before looking at Stiles, "I suggest you leave before things get quite messy."

Before Stiles could ask what she meant, Klaus vamp sped towards Adelaide, throwing her into her home. Klaus tried to enter but was stopped at the door.

Adelaide smirked, "A dear friend of ours in Mystic Falls spelled the house for me, only allowing vampires I invite in."

Klaus glared at his little sister before smirking. The Hybrid sped to Stiles, grabbing him as he vamped out, "Now sister. I suggest you invite me in or this poor, poor human suffers the consequence."

Adelaide's smirk dropped before glaring at her brother, "Niklaus, would you like to come in?"

Klaus gave Adelaide a sadistic grin, "I would be delighted, little sister."

Adelaide sighed before walking towards Stiles, "I'm sorry, Stiles?"

Stiles looked at the vampire in front of him, "What are you?"

Adelaide closed her eyes, inhaling softly before compelling Stiles, "This is a lot to take in, but you're not going to freak out. You will stay calm as I tell you this," she sighed, "I'm a vampire."

Stiles nodded, "Why am I not freaking out? I mean, this is just- wow."

Adelaide smiled before compelling him again, "You are going to tell Scott that I am a werewolf. You will tell absolutely nobody that I am a vampire."

Stiles spoke in a monotone voice, "I'll tell Scott you're a werewolf," he paused a bit, "Did you bite him?"

Adelaide shook her head, "He has to speak to Derek about that. Goodbye, Stiles."

The blonde Original walked into her home, ready to feel the wrath of her bastard brother.

Klaus smirked as he watched his sister walk into the living room of her home, "I see that you fancy a human. Rebekah seems to be rubbing off on you. How is that going?"

Adelaide glared at her brother, "How are you and Caroline? Are you still following her like a lost puppy?"

Klaus' smirk dropped and glared at his youngest sibling in front of him, "Well, someone seems to be angry. Could it be from being daggered after our last visit here? Or from when you were daggered along with your favorite brother?"

Adelaide smirked, "I did enjoy the murder sprees with out dear brother, Kol."

Klaus looked angered, "You both led Mikael right to us! Not to mention you both teamed with the witches of New Orleans to dominate me."

"We never led Mikael to us! It was-," she paused, "Why are you here, Nik?"

Klaus' glare dropped before sighing, "It's Finn, he's dead."

Adelaide gasped before sobbing, "Who is responsible for this?"

Klaus clenched his jaw, "Matt Donovan, along with the Salvatores. They have the one weapon to destroy us all."

Adelaide started to hyperventilate, "Are they after me? What if-," there was a stab in her heart. Adelaide looked down and saw a dagger sticking out of her chest. Klaus had daggered her.

"Nik," Adelaide breathed out.

"I'm sorry, little sister."

\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry for the late update!!! Little short chapter, but this will be slightly before Esther turning Ric into a vampire hunting vampire. Another update coming at cha soon!

9.22.17