TWO

TWO; PARTY NIGHT

Adelaide was bored. It has been about ten minutes since she arrived to Jackson and Lydia's party, and honestly, she wanted to rip every guy's throat that came her way to hit on her.

"Having fun?" Stiles.

Adelaide let out a small laugh, "Not the slightest," she glanced at him before turning to Scott, "what's up with him?"

"Who Scott?" Stiles chuckled nervously, "Nothing! Nothing's wrong with him!"

Adelaide scoffed, "I've been on this Earth long enough to know when someone is lying to me."

Stiles looked at her, confused, "You're like, sixteen, aren't you?"

Adelaide nodded, "My brother, Niklaus, is a manipulative liar, he brought more pain to my siblings and I than our own father caused him."

"What did he do?"

Adelaide looked at Stiles, "He stabbed us in the back."

Stiles gaped, "Oh, wow! I-" he glanced at Scott, "I gotta go!"

Adelaide looked at Scott, seeing him in pain. She knew he was shifting. Adelaide recalled Derek telling her that Scott was bitten by the Alpha days before.

Adelaide walked towards Allison, "What in the bloody hell happened?"

Allison sighed, "I don't know! He just freaked out."

Almost as if he was listening, which he probably was, Derek walked towards the duo, "Allison? I'm a friend of Scott's. My named Derek, he asked for me to give you a ride home."

Allison looked towards the Original, unsure if she should go or not. Adelaide spoke up, "It's okay, he's basically family. You can trust him."

Adelaide gave Derek a stern look before walking to her own car. It was time to go home and give her siblings a call.

The car ride from Jackson's house was quite short. As Adelaide was going to call her siblings, a frantic knock came at her door. It was Stiles. How did he know where she lives?

"Stiles. What a surprise. What are you doing here?"

Stiles' mouth opened and shut for a while until he spoke up, "I-uh, I wanted to see if you got home safely."

Adelaide smiled, "I got home quite alright. Thank you, Stiles."

Stiles let out a nervous laugh, "It's, um, no problem."

Stiles turned to walk away, "Stiles?" he stopped and turned towards Adelaide, "Make sure Scott hadn't gotten himself killed. These hunters are merciless against his kind."

Adelaide smiled and closed her door, leaving a confused Stiles on her doorstep.

a/n
wowowowowowowowowow!
nice slip up, adelaide.
short af chapter wow