Roger Taylor X Reader: How We Met

I was walking down the street with my headphones in listening to Queen. I wasn't paying attention to anything except for their voices. I start unknowingly humming Bohemian Rhapsody. Someone runs into me and I fall onto the sidewalk. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I start getting up and then make eye contact with the man I ran into. He had the bluest eyes I've ever seen, his hair was short and blond. He was actually quite cute. I start blushing and stand up. I wipe the dust off my pants. "It's actually my fault. I wasn't paying attention." He smiles sheepishly. "I wasn't either to be honest." He heard the music playing from my headphones. I had it up quite loud. "Oh, I like the band you're listening to." I smile at him. "Me too. It's my favorite." He smirks. "So, what's your name?" He sticks out his hand for me to shake. "Y/n L/n. What's yours?" I shake his hand. "Roger Taylor." My smile drops. "As in...like Queen's Roger Taylor?" He nods. "Are you off to anywhere?" I shake my head no and he smiles. We start walking together. "Are you really...him?" He smiles. "Well yea. Look me up. I'm surprised you haven't." I quickly type his name into the Google search bar. While it loads he gives me a cute smile. I look at my phone and back at him. I grin widely. "You weren't lying!" He shakes his head. "I really am *the* Roger Taylor." I smile. "Can I hug you?" He holds out his arms and I hug him tightly. "You are the best drummer in the world, man!" He smiles at me. "Thank you. I know." We continue walking silently. I see Roger contemplating something. "Are you oka-" "Can I have your number?" He blurts out, interrupting me. I see his face is all red and i start blushing. I nod and he smiles. "I have a pen." He hands me a pen and I write my number on his hand. "Thanks." He kisses my knuckles. "I actually have to go. I got mad at Freddie and decided to go on a walk. I just...didn't expect to run into such a beautiful woman." I blush and look at my feet. "Goodbye, Y/n L/n." I bite my lip. "Bye, Roger Taylor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Well hello. THis is terrible bye.