First day in a new class

You walk into your new homeroom with Mme Bustier. It's your first day in this class, since your schedule got switched so you would have more time for writing your new story and your creative writing class. The only problem is, none of your friends are in this class.

"Where should I sit?" You ask her, because you've never been in this room before.

"In the back, next to Nathanael." She nods in the direction of a redhead in the last row.

You nod, not wanting to seem impolite.

You smile at the boy, who is busy drawing in a notebook. He doesn't respond.

Great. So much for friends. You sigh as you sit down, crossing your arms in front of your head, making a pillow for yourself as Mme Bustier begins to talk. You begin to nod off, probably a lack of sleep, from a mixture of watching anime and writing your story. All too soon, the lunch bell rings, jolting you out of your light sleep. You pack your bag, carefully putting your papers in your bag. You stumble wearily down the aisle, where a dark haired girl and an ombre girl are waiting for you.

"Hi, are you (Y/N)?" The darker haired girl asks.

"Yes, can I help you?" You ask cautiously. Maybe they could be your new friends.

"We heard about your book, girl, and it sounds AMAZING!" The ombre girl says.

"I'm Alya, by the way, and this is Marinette." She continues, pointing to the smaller girl.

"Cool. I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." You smile. Maybe you will have some new friends.