Chapter 1

This story takes place in a small town called. "Edmond" there was one teen name maeter who's life was going good till the very day it happened. Maeter wakes up with a cut on his arm. Ow what the fuck said maeter. He walks to the kitchen to cook breakfast. When suddenly he sees his friend tommy. Hey maeter said tommy. Hey what's up bro? Asked maeter. You wanna go over to Cameron's house asked tommy. Yeah sure let me eat first said maeter. A few minutes later maeter and tommy start to walk to Cameron's house. Maeter knocks on the door gently. Till tommy started banging on it. What the fuck tommy said maeter. Cameron opens the door fast. Greetings people said Cameron. Hi cam said maeter. What's up said Tommy. Come into the fortress of the house said Cameron. Oh ok said maeter and tommy. They walk upstairs to cams room. Oh yeah guys this is Taylor said Cameron. Oof said Taylor. Hello said zack. Hello said maeter and tommy. What do y'all want to do asked Cameron. Taylor let's go swimming. Did that yesterday said Cameron. Let's look at some furry porn said zack.

Ewwww what hell no said maeter. Let's go to the woods said tommy. Alright that sounds like fun said everyone else. Later that night the guys go out to the woods to set up camp.