Chapter 3

A yellow body appeared infront of dans window. He walks out in his pajamas. Wow hey sexy lady said dan. Hello baby how u been said renamon. I'm good said dan. Renamon puts her arm on his hand. Wanna have fun asked renamon. Sure replied dan. Ok that sounds like a good plan. She make her hand tight around dans arm. Hahaha laughed renamon. She takes out a machete with the other hand. Oh shhhit what are you gonna do said dan? Watch and see said renamon. She chops his arm off completely. AHHHHHH yelled dan!!! This is my kind of fun said renamon. No I was thinking of something else said dan. Well too bad said renamon. She suddenly chops his body in half. Meanwhile in the house they guys where playing super smash bros. I got to go for 2 minutes said Cameron. Why asked Taylor? My dad wants me to call him. Ok cam be back in 2 minutes said maeter  in a Asian way. Cameron laughed and went to the other room. Hello Dad said Cameron. Hi son how you doing asked his dad. I'm doing good but my friend tommy died today said Cameron. I'm sorry to hear that son said his dad. I hope tommy doing good in heaven said Cameron. Well son I got to go I'll talk to you later said cams dad. Ok Dad love u said cam. Love you too son I'm exited to see you this weekend. Me too said Cameron. Cameron hung up and went back to the room. It's been longer then 2 minutes said maeter in a Asian way. Cameron laughs and starts to play again.