The meeting

•Annabeth's POV•

Chiron called me to the Big House. He said something about a meeting with friends of Nico's. When I got there, there were three people there that I didn't recognize. There was a man in black and white armor, his hair was short and black with frosted white tips, and he had a scar across his face. The second person was a tan woman with long white curly hair. There was something weird about her, her ears were pointy and she had blue marks under her eyes, she was wearing a strange dress. The last person looked a lot like Nico, who was also at the meeting. He was wearing armor like the first man, but it was red and white instead.
"Ah, Annabeth! There you are!" Chiron said,"this is Shiro, Allura, and Keith, they came here with some very interesting news"
I sat down in one of the chairs at the table they were gathered at.
"So you're saying there's a giant hand forming in space? And it's filled with the blood of the gods?" Nico asked Keith.
"Yeah, do you have any idea who it might be?" Keith asked.
"No clue, I've never heard of a god of space" Nico answered.
"Perhaps we are not dealing with a god" Chiron suggested.
"A Titan?" I asked.
"No, not a Titan, I'm referring to something a bit further than that" he said.
I gasped.
"You don't mean..."
"What is it?" Shiro asked.
"Ouranos," I said,"father of the Titans"

•Pidge's POV•

I was working on trying to track my brother, Matt, when I got a call on my screen.
"Lance! Do you know this girl? She's almost got the same last name as you, it's someone named...Piper McLean?" I asked him.
"Piper?! She's my cousin! How did she find me? Answer the call, Pidge!"
I answered, and the girl spoke.
"Hello? This is Piper McLean, I'm looking for my cousin, Lance, please respond" she said.
Lance spoke up.
"Piper! It's me! Lance! How did you find me?!"
"Lance! I-I have a friend, Leo, he helped me make the technology to find you!"
I gasped. The Altean technology we have is incredibly advanced, for someone on Earth to hack into the system would take someone extremely talented.
"Where are you?" Piper asked.
"Well specifically I'm in a ship" Lance answered.
"Ugh" I said.
"And even more specifically I'm in the main room" he added.
"WHAT THE QUIZNAK!!! SHE MEANT WHERE HAS THE SHIP LANDED YOU DUMBO!!!!" I yelled.
"Oh yeah! Thanks Pidge!" He said happily.
I facepalmed.
"We landed at this camp, Keith has a friend, Nico, who he needed to see" he answered.
"Nico? I know him! He's at Camp Half-Blood right now! You guys are at Camp Half-Blood????"
"Yeah, I guess" Lance said.
"I'll be right there!!!!" She said before she hung up.
"Okay," he said,"so I guess you're meeting my cousin"