A/N THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

Ok, this book is the one with the most readers, so I'm going to post the announcement here. Do me a favor and comment your answer to these questions.

Who here grew up watching the Teen Titans?

Who was upset about the stupid spin-off? And how upset? I'm curious.

Who would believe me if I said that the revival of the original Teen Titans series revolves on the success of the spin-off's stupid movie?

That's right! For those of you who haven't already heard, there's a good chance that the Teen Titans will come back for season 6!!!! Here's how I found out: I was scrolling through Instagram, and I discovered a video someone posted, so I watched it, and couldn't believe what I saw!!!! (I'm posting the video at the top) it was a credit scene from the movie! So later, I went on the internet, and found that Tara Strong, the voice of Raven, if I have her name wrong please correct me, anyways, she announced that if the movie does well, then the original series will be continued!!! I don't know how many TT fans we have here, but I am definitely excited!!!!

And that same day, I checked Rotten Tomatoes, and I saw how well the movie is doing! My phone won't let me post the screenshot, but I'll just tell you that the score the website gave was a 90%, and the audience score was 71%!

I can't wait for the new season! It's been 12 years since the show cancelled!!! If anyone remembers, Starfire once traveled into the future 20 years from then, so we're pretty close to that! Let's be glad they started back before it became that long!

If anyone has any updates on the progress of the movie, or if anyone announced whether or not they are releasing the season, please let me know! I have not found anything since the video on Instagram.