1

The Nestors mansion was quite strange to say the least. It was dull but very fascinating. It looked as if they had begun to empty it, there wasn't much furniture which is quite unusual for such an upper-class family. Most high class homes that young Frankie had visited were filled with the most beautiful paintings and the best quality curtains that would reach the floors. But he liked it the way it was. It looked old and forgotten. As if a family had rushed to leave and left some things behind.

    Walking up to the only framed photograph Frank noticed it was a photo of a young, beautiful lady.

    'Must be Ms.Nestor.' he thought. He hadn't quite gotten  the name of whom he was to be wed off to. But he assumed that his soon to be wife was the one in the framed photo.

    "Hello." says a soft voice from behind "You must be Frank Iero, yes?"

    "O-oh yes t-that is me! Y-you are Ms.Nestor, I-I am correct?" Stutters Frank. He was never good at communicating with others. His parents would make fun of him at times for his stuttering.

    "Yes but call me Jamia." she says as she sends a soft smile towards his direction. "Come, lets talk."

    This calmed Frank. Jamia seemed to be very sweet.

    "Tell me Frank, what do you like?"  she asked as they sat down on the piano bench.

    "Well, I-I do really enjoy drawing and admiring b-butterflies." he blushes embarrassed. He probably should not have said that considering butterflies are a very feminine thing. But what Jamia said next actually surprised Frank.

    "I think that that is a very wonderful hobby. I do as well enjoy things such as insects. Do you like flowers?"

    Frank just nodded his head as a form of saying yes. He liked Jamia. She wasn't judgemental or rude like his family.

    "I enjoy playing piano as well. You wouldn't mind if I played a song, would you?'

    "Of course not, play as much as you like. I love music."

    Jamias face seemed to brighten up at this. Adjusting her position and cracking her knuckles. She then proceeded to play and by the end of it he was left awestruck.

    "My lady, I must say, that was absolutely wonderful." he said as he adjusted his tie.

    "Ms.Nestor, Mr.Iero. Its time to rehearse your vows." said an old lady who must have been the maid. "If you'd please follow me."
    "Shall we?" asked Frank as he held his arm out for her to take.

    "We shall." replied Jamia. They then began to follow the elderly woman. "You do remember your vows, right?"