When He Cries

Ty's Pov

I get out of my car, sighing and walking up to Alex's front door. I take 3 deep breaths before knocking on the door. One knock, two-- It opens to reveal Alex in a hoodie and sweatpants. "Hey Alex. You called me over?" I greet, almost regretting my decision to come over. "Yeah. Come on in Ty. Wanna play some video games?" Alex replies with a gentle smile. "Sure. What game?" "Well, I've heard that you play Minecraft, am I correct?"

"Y-Yeah.. Um, if you don't mind me asking, who told you?" I ask. "Oh, I've got my ways Ty. Question, how good are you at parkour?" Alex smirks, one of his brows raised. "Probably better than you!" I reply, challenging him. "Is that a CHALLENGE I'm getting?" "You bet your Minecraft skills it is!" "Come on! I've got two computers in my room. Feel free to get a head start on the parkour map I've loaded up." "You think I need a head start, Alex? I think it is you who needs the head start!" I shout from the top of the stairs.

"Third door on the right!" Alex calls. "Got it! Thanks!" "No problem!" I open the pale blue and neon green door. Inside, was a neatly organized room consisting of a small twin sized bed, a dark oak dresser, a desk topped with 3 computer monitors, and a small closet. The walls had pictures of me and my channel logo plastered around. "Wow..... Alex, your room...." I begin. I was, for the first time, speechless!

"Creepy, right? I know, I should've taken those pictures down before you came over." "No no no! It's.... Your room is beautiful!" I state happily. "You think so? I mean, I was going to change it up a bit. But maybe you could help with that?" Alex asks, hope laced in his voice. "Alex.... Is this your way of saying you like me?" I say, walking closer to him.

"Y-Yeah.... Pretty stupid huh?" He says sadly. I take his hands in mine. "No, not at all...." I reply, my voice gentle and soothing. "So....." "Tell me... I want to hear you say it." I say, raising one of my hands up to his cheek. "Okay... Ty, I like you...." Alex says quietly. I smile, and lean up to kiss his cheek. "I like you too, Alex." I state, hugging him. He hugs back as I hear the door being knocked on.

"Uh... We should..." Alex began. "Answer that? I agree." I finish. We walk down the stairs, his arm wrapped around my shoulders and me leaning into him. I open the door to reveal a sad Mitch, pissed off Jerome, worried Jason, and an anxious Adam. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?" I greet.

"Not even gonna question what's going on here. But anyways, Alex.. We need to talk." Jerome stated. "Sure. About wha--" "Why did you put the note on the hood of my truck?" "Jerome! Easy on him would you!" I shout at Jerome, pushing him off Alex. "Are you okay Alex?" I ask, helping him back up. "Why are you being nice to Ty? Instead of hurting him?" Jason questions, beginning to pull me away from Alex.

I yank my arm gently out of his grip. "Jason! Stop, please!" I say. "Would someone care to explain what's going on?" Alex says, pulling me to his chest. "Only if you tell us what you're doing with Ty." Jason says. "Fine. Guys, Alex and I are.... Together, right Alex?" I ask, confusing myself a bit. "That is correct Ty. Now Adam, if you could please explain what happened." Alex says.

Jerome shoves a note into my hand. I read it over and gasp. "Alex, did you put this on Jerome's truck?" I ask weakly. "I put a note on your hood, yes. But it wasn't this one!" Alex says. Jerome looked pretty pissed off, like he was going to tackle Alex. Alex puts a hand in his pocket, pulling out another note. "Damn.... Must've grabbed the wrong one. This one is for you guys. You and Jason as well, Adam." Alex says.

"So who was this note supposed to go to?" I ask, looking up at him. "That was for some girl at school." He says, kissing my forehead gently. I nod, motioning for the other note. "Well, I'm stupid. I'm sorry for tackling you Alex..." Jerome apologized. "Yeah... If you knew about Jerome and Mitch and me and Jason, then why didn't you just tell us?" Adam says. "I guess I was a little embarrassed is all." Alex replies.

I look up at him. "You did the right thing, Alex. I'm so glad you realized your mistake." I say to him. "Me too Ty... Me too...." Alex whispers, giving me a kiss on the nose. I giggle and turn to Mitch. "You okay buddy? You've been quiet this whole time." I say, getting out of Alex's grasp.

Mitch sighs deeply. "I was for sure worried the school would find out about me and Jerome. I guess I didn't listen to my gut when it said to relax...." He mutters.

Mitch's Pov

I sigh and look over at Jerome. "Hey, don't worry about it. It'll all be okay, Mitch." Ty stated sympathetically. "Yeah, I guess..." I replied. "So anyways... You and Alex are together now, Ty?" I say, trying to change the subject. Jerome wrapped his arm around my waist. "Mitch, your mom just asked if you wanna go back to your house to grab some clothes to stay the night at my house." Jerome said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah... I think I should, Jerome.." I say gently. "Okay biggums. Well, see you guys tomorrow at school, yeah?" He said to the others. Alex and Adam nodded, taking their eyes off of Jason and Ty for a second. I wave to them and let Jerome pick me up and carry me outside to his truck.

From there, Jerome lays me down in the back seat. "Your mom said she was packing your stuff so you don't have to, okay?" Jerome said. I nodded, and sat up slightly to look out at the sky and passing lights.