New star

Lala was working at her families cafe as usual. "Lala! Can you wash some of the dishes while I serve some of the customers?" Her mom asked. "Yes mom!" Lala yelled.

Due to her working in a cafe, this made her have a loud voice which most people at school would make fun of her for. But being the happy person she is she didn't let that bother her. Instead she just laughed along.

At the end of the day Lala was about to close up shop until she saw a car drive drive in. "Mom! We have one more customer!" Lala said. "Alright dear! While I serve them please go wipe down the windows" Her mom said as Lala did as she was told.

The customer came in with security guards surrounding him. "One coffee please" He ordered as he sat door at a table. Lala thought this person looked familiar however she just brushed it off.

Subconsciously Lala started to quietly sing to herself. Little did she know that someone was listening to her. "She sings quite well, I want her to preform for me" The unknown person thought as he continued to listen.

Soon Lala was finished wiping down the windows and began to leave. "Wait!" Lala turned around to become face to face with piercing blue eyes. He looked about the same age as Lala.

Before Lala could understand what was happening 2 large hands wrapped around hers. "Wha-" Lala started "I want you!" The boy said as Laala sweat dropped. "I just met you..." Lala said trying to pry her hands away from him. "No, I want to scout you" He said. "I don't know what to say..." Lala said. "Think about it" He said "Here, this is my contact info" He handed her a card with his name and phone number on it.

After he left. Lala looked at the card. "Shougo Yumekawa...Will he really be able to help me?" Lala thought to herself. Lala shook it off and went up to here room.

Lala locked the door to her room and cleared an open area for her to dance on. Everyday Lala would practice hoping to become better at it and someday be a star.

Nervously Lala picked up the phone and dialed the number on the card. "Hello?" She heard the same voice as the boy in the shop. "I'll do it" Laala said. "Perfect! By the way, I didn't get your name, I'm Shougo" Shougo introduced. "Oh, I'm Lala" Lala and Shougo laughed. "Well, I'll swing back your place tomorrow so we could discuss this together" Shougo said as he hung up. "I really hopes this will end well" Lala said.

The next morning. Lala got changed into some casual clothes. "Oh, are you going out?" Non asked as Lala nodded. "Okay, take care" Non said.

Lala waited outside her doorstep waiting for Shougo to come. Soon enough he did "Well, Lala! Lets go!" Shougo as he took her hand. She blushed at the sudden contact. "I saw a park near by, lets talk there" Shougo suggested as Lala nodded.

They sat at park bench. Shougo then handed Lala a package. "What's this?" Lala asked as she looked through them. "The rules" Shougo said. "Rules?" Shougo nodded "Look through them careful and remember them!"

The Rules
1. You must practice for a least an hour everyday

2. You must know how to write a song

3. You must NEVER FALL IN LOVE

Lala looked through them. "All of them are really important to be successful especially the last one" Shougo pointed out as Lala nodded. "Are you sure your up for this?" Shougo asked as she nodded in agreement. "Heres the contract, remember to read the terms and conditions" Shougo said as Lala started to read them. "Just kidding, who reads the terms and conditions" Shougo said. Lala read them anyways just to be on the safe side then signed it. "Well, we're now teammates" Shougo said as he shook hands with her. "I should get going now, I have practice" Shougo said. "See you later" Shougo winked and walked off. Lala blushed once again. She looked at the last rule again. She then took a red marker and circled the rule. "No falling in love" Lala said as she started to walk back home thinking about Shougo at the back of her head.

Hey! This story is a request from priparaidol. I'll try update as much as I could! Until then see ya!