Forgotten

Shougo was a home looking through some pictures from when he was a child. He turned a page. There was picture of a 5 year old girl and himself. "Why does she not remember me?" Shougo asked as he touched the picture. "Are you looking at pictures again?" Yui asked. "Ack, Yui, I thought you were asleep" Shougo said startled. "I had to use the washroom" Yui said. "Come big brother, tell me what's wrong" Yui said sitting on his bed. "Well..."

Flashback
A 5 year old with light purple hair dragged another 5 year old boy with blonde hair around the park. "Shou! Let's play" The girl said. "But Lala, its getting dark" Shougo said. "We'll be fine! Plus our houses are close" Lala reassured. "Wait Lala!" Shougo called. "Look Shou! A kitty!" Lala pointed to a small cat that was crossing the street. "Let's go after it!" Lala said as she chased after the cat. "No! Lala! The lights red!" Shougo said.

Screech!

Flashback ends
By Shougo was finished with his story his face was stained with tears. "There's nothing that could be done, its already in the past, you should move on" Yui said rubbing her brothers back. "You don't understand, its my fault" Shougo said as he held his head. "The doctors said its amnesia, you can't fix that" Yui said. "Hm, just get some sleep" Yui said as she looked at the time. 4:37 was shown on the clock. "You have a concert tomorrow, better get a good night's sleep" Yui said as he nodded in agreement.

The next day Shougo pasted Lala's practice studio. "One, two, three and.." Lala instructed as they jumped however. "Ah!" Lala crashed onto the ground. Immediately Shougo ran inside and helped her. "Lala, are you okay?" Shougo asked as she nodded. "Thanks" Lala thanked as she dusted herself off.

Mirei and Sophie was looking at the two. They smirked. "I know that look, Lala has a crush" Mirei said. "Looks like it mutual, to bad they can't be together" Sophie said as Mirei nodded and sighed. "If only this dumb rule didn't exist" Mirei said.

Soon practice was over. Lala stretched. "Good job today guys" Lala said. The just smiled. "Not so bad yourself" Mirei said as Lala laughed.

Lala decided she should home early for the day. While walking through the hall she said Shougo walking a few steps in front of her. Lala wanted to run over to him however a voice inside her was telling her to wait.

She noticed something slip out of his pocket and fall. It was a picture. She ran over to pick it up. She looked at it. "Is that…me?" Lala asked as she looked at the picture with shaking hands.

All of a sudden her started to feel dizzy. Her head was also pounding. "What's happening" Lala asked as she stuggled to walk properly. "I should return this to him first" Lala said. Luckily she was near his locker. She gently slipped the picture inside and called a taxi.

At home Lala went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. "I really hope this head ache goes away soon" Lala said. She opened up her room door and fell asleep quickly.

In the morning Lala has gotten a text from her manager telling her and her group to meet at the office.

On the way Lala was not feeling good at all. "What's happening?...I just need to make it to the office" Lala said as she struggled.

After what felt like eternity Lala made it to the studio. "Lala, you're late" Her manager yelled. "I deeply apologize, it won't happen again" Lala apologized as he shook his head. "You will be preforming your first concert!" The manager said. "Really! That's amazing!" Sophie said. "Yes, yes! Now hurry, it starts in an hour" The manager said as the left.

The 3 girls got ready. When they entered the stage they saw everyone cheering. "Ready girls?" Mirei asked. "Yes!" Sophie said full of excitement. "Uh huh" Lala said. "Let's do this!" Mirei said.

During the whole performance Lala felt worse and worse. She wanted to give up and drop but she saw  Shougo in the crowd. Not wanting to disappoint him she continued. "Just a little more..." Lala said.

At this point Lala felt weak and dizzy. "Last song..." Lala thought. Her ears were also ringing. "I can do this" Lala said as she preformed one last jump until the song was over. Everyone cheered abd clapped.

Now it was time for the speeches. Mirei gave a terrific speech. It was full of happiness and love for their fans. In the middle of Sophies speech Lala couldn't take it anymore. Mirei noticed this of course. "Lala? Are feeling okay?" Lala didn't answer. She just kept looking down. "Lala?" Mirei asked.

Soon Sophie was finished with her speech and it was now Lala's turn. They noticed Lala holding her head. "Lala? Are you-" Lala felt the whole world turn black as she fell. "LALA!" Sophie yelled as she ran over to her. Every started to scream. "Lala! Lala!" Mirei started to fan her. People started to run on stage to.

Shougo who was in the crowd ran on stage with special permission. "What's wrong with her?" Shougo asked and he held her. "We don't know!" Mirei cried. "Take her to the doctors office" Sophie as Shougo did as he was told.

Shougo ran as fast as he could. He ignored the eyes of others as he ran through the halls. "S-shougo..." Lala quietly said as and tugged on his shirt. "Yes Lala" Shougo said as he ran even faster. "I tried to make you proud..." Lala said "You did! I'm really proud of you" Shougo said tears threatening to fall. "Thank you" Lala said as she fell limp.