First kiss and heartbreak

Lala was shocked. "R-really? I see" Lala said as she looked down. "Hey, look at me" Shougo said as he tilted her head to make her face him. He could tell she was upset. He found this a bit cute. "I may be with someone else but remember" Shougo leaned in close. "I'm your boyfriend, and this won't change that" Shougo said as he took her hand in his. "Okay, I trust you" Lala said. Shougo smiled. He then looked away for a second. "Say, have you had your first kiss yet?" Shougo asked. She blushed. "N-no" Lala said. "I haven't either, but I might need to for the show" Shougo said. Lala looked crushed. "Oh r-really?" Lala said. "So before that I um" Shougo blushed. "Could I kiss you?" Shougo mumbled. "What?" Lala asked. "Um nevermind" Shougo said as he looked down embarrassed.

Lala actually heard him loud and clear. She just wanted to make sure. But he didn't repeat it. Lala's head was full of thoughts thinking "Should I, should I not? But if I don't, his first kiss is going to go to someone else" Lala looked puzzled. "Shougo..." Lala said  as he turned to look at her. "Close your eyes, I have a present for you" Lala said. He closed his eyes. "Okay, its now or never" Lala thought.

She made an attempt but she chickened out. "What if he doesn't want to! It'll be so awkward" Lala thought. "Can I open them?" Shougo asked. "No! Not yet" Lala said frantically. She began breathing in and out to try and calm herself. After she was calm she moved towards  him. "N-no peeking" Lala said "Got it" Shougo said. She put her hands on his shoulders.

Shougo was so tempted to open his eyes but he didn't. "What is she doing?" He thought. His heart was beating really fast. "I'm so nervous" Shougo thought.

Lala was panicking, she didn't want her first kiss to be panicked and rushed. "This is the scariest thing I've ever done" Lala thought. "Just calm down, you're already in position, just do it" Lala said. She breathed in and out until she was calm.

She leaned in closer and closer until she was almost touching his lips. Then will all of her courage she closed the distance.

She felt him flinch, then relax and accepted it. They let go as they stared in each others eyes for a while. Their  foreheads were still touching. Shougo then laughed. "Geez Lala, when did you become so bold?" Shougo smirked as she playfully punched his arm.

They just laughed as they walked back hand in hand.

Shougo dropped her off in front of her house. "See you tomorrow" Shougo said as he kissed her cheek and left. Lala felt warm and bubbly everytime they did something couple like. "Is this what being in a relationship feels like?" Lala thought as she entered her house.

The next morning she rushed to the studio and passed by Shougo's dance room. She took a tiny peek and saw Shougo trying his hardest. "Are you lost?" Lala turned around and saw a girl with long golden hair. "Um no, I just-" Lala started "Shut up, I don't care" The girl said. "Excuse me" She pushed Lala away as she stumbled a bit.

She was closed her eyes expecting to feel the impact of her fall. She felt two strong arm catch her instead. She saw it was one of Shougo's teammates. She got up. "Sorry about that" Lala apologized "Don't mention it, are you Lala Manaka?" He asked as she nodded. "Cool, I'm Asahi" Asahi said as he extended a hand for her to shake. "You're Shougo's girl right?" Asahi asked. "How did you...." Lala asked "He talks about you all the time" Asahi said. "Are you looking for him?" Asahi asked as she nodded. "You could just walk in" Asahi said as he opened the door for her.

She thanked him and entered. "Thank you" Lala smiled. "Shou-" Lala's eyes widened as she saw what was front her.

Shougo was kissing the girl from earlier. "Oh, I-I um, I had no idea they were-" Asahi said as she turned around to face him. She gave him a smile. "Its okay, I-it doesn't bother me at all, I mean it practice" Lala asked. "Yeah but-" Asahi was fumbling with his words. "Ah, you can have these" Lala said as she handed him some drinks she bought from the store. "Oh, thanks-" Asahi saw tears falling from her eyes. "Um, don't cry!" He lead her outside the room and shut the door behind him.

Lala was crying silently on a bench while Asahi was freaking out, he never dealt with a crying girl before. He tried making her laugh but that didn't work. He tried comforting her with words. No luck. Then he suddenly got an idea.

He reached into his backpack and pulled out a animal puppet. He crouched down and cleared his throat. "Hey! Miss Manaka!" He said in a funny voice. That caught her attention. She looked up and came face to face with a panda puppet. "Miss Manaka! Look at me dance" the panda said as it preformed a dance in front of her. She smiled at how cute it was. "Listen to me sing" The panda said as it sang one of her solo songs. She laughed. "You look much better when you smile miss Manaka" The panda said. "Thank you" Lala said. "You know, I want a friend to play with, can you reach into that backpack and pull one of my friends out?" Lala nodded and walked towards the bag.

She pulled out a koala out and put it on her hand. "Miss Koala! Nice of you to come out and play!" The panda said. "Of course Mr panda! It so great to be out of that stuffy bag" The koala said. "Its not that bad" The panda pouted. "Come Miss Koala, lets sing together" The panda said. Asahi got up from crouching and sat down on the bench. "What song should we sing?" Koala asked   "We'll just wing it" The panda said. "Your on!" The koala said. They began singing.

The managers of WITH and SoLaMi♡SMILE were walking until they heard singing. "Those voices sound so familiar" They both said as they looked over to see Asahi and Lala singing. "They make a pretty good duo!" The manager of SoLaMi♡SMILE said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The manager of WITH asked as they nodded.

They were finished singing and both manager left. "Very well done" Mr panda said. "Thank you, you did well to" Miss Koala said as they laugh. "I should get going, thank for cheering me up" Lala said. "No problem, see you later" Asahi said as Lala began to walk off. "Oh! Lala! Call me mr. panda from now on" Asahi shouted. "Call me miss Koala from now on" Lala yelled back as she left.

Soon the door opened. "I heard shouting, is everything okay?" Shougo asked. "Yes! Everything is fine" Asahi said as he looked at him with a confused look and shrugged.

As soon as she entered her dance room the manager of her group was already there. "Manager, can I help you?" Lala asked. "Yes, follow me" The manager said as he dragged Lala out the door to WITH's dance room.

He opened the door and entered, the manager of WITH was already there. She made eye contact with Shougo but quickly averted her eyes away which made him confused. "Oh miss koala!" Asahi greeted "Mr panda" Lala greeted.

Shougo was confused. "When did these two become so close?" He thought. The voice of his manager broke his thoughts as he began to speak.

Everyone was silent. "We want to combine 2 people from each group to form a sub group" Lala's manager said as they were shocked. "But manager, what's wrong with our group right now?" Asahi asked. "Nothing, its only for a little while. Plus it will make both of the groups more popular" Shougo's manager said. "Who's it going to be?" Lala asked. "Well its you Lala, and Asahi" Lala's manager said.

"What..."