Jealously

Everyone was speechless. "Sir, I'm not okay with this arrangement" Lala said. "But you both already have a song!" The managers said. "Song? You don't mean..." Lala and Asahi lookes at each other. "Sir, that was only a song to cheer up Lala when she was crying!" Asahi said. "Lala, you were crying?" Shougo asked. "N-no I was just-" Lala's head was spinning. "That song was so well composed" The manager of SoLaMi♡SMILE said. "No, we just sung it off of our heads! We didn't put any thought into it" Asahi said.

Shougo was confused. He didn't know what was going on and why Lala was crying before. The girl on his arm wasn't helping either. "Shougo!" She whined as she tugged on his arm. "Miley, please stop" Shougo said. "No!" Miley whined some more.

Lala was getting more irritated by the second. One more whine from that girl she was going to lose it. "Shougo!" She whined. "SHUT UP! PLEASE" Lala yelled as everyone shut up. "I don't want to do this partnership" Lala said as Asahi nodded. "Well we can't force you but give it some thought" The manager of SoLaMi♡SMILE said. "I'm going to excuse myself now" Lala said as she left.

Asahi clapped which got everyone's attention on him. "I think she handled it quite well" Asahi said as they all sweat dropped. Then the door opened and Lala was standing in front of it. "Um, could I talk to Asahi for a minute..." Lala asked. "S-sure" Asahi said as he went out and shut the door behind them. "I wonder what they're talking about..."

Outside Lala and Asahi were talking. "I don't want to do this collaboration​" Lala said. "I agree, but are you seriously okay with Shougo and Mi-" "Please don't say it" Lala. It bothered Lala more than anything. He put his hands up in defense. "Okay, got it" Asahi said. "I'm going to go back" Lala said. "See you Koala"Asahi laughed Lala smiled. "Catch you later" Lala said. As she was walking down the hall to her studio. She got a text message. "Meet me after practice, we should talk" Lala read. She then gulped. "Okay" She texted.

After practice Lala waited outside. "Lala" She heard someone call. She turned around and saw Shougo. "Hey" Lala said. "Let's talk some where more private" Shougo said as he took her hand and lead her to a private area.

When they reached their destination. No one spoke. Lala was afraid that one wrong move would ruin their relationship. She didn't want any of that. Shougo sighed which made her jump. He scratched his head. "Um, about Miley" Shougo said.

Lala looked at him. She was nervous. What if he wanted to break up to be with her?! "Please don't break up with me!" Lala cried. "Break up? Is that why you've been so distant with me lately?" Shougo asked. "A little" Lala said. Shougo put a hand on her cheek. "That will never happen, in fact in the future I'll marry you" Shougo said. "Huh? M-marry me! But we're not old enough" Lala blushed. "In the future" Shougo laughed.

Once again they talked and laughed. They felt as though the barrier that was blocking them was gone. Now they want to let the whole world know about their relationship however that rule stopped them.

Lala and Shougo said their goodbyes and started to leave.

Lala was walking down the street. She heard footsteps behind her. She started to pick up the pace a bit. Frightened she turned around. However that was a big mistake. A man was following her! She screamed as they started to grab her. "Help!" She yelled. She started to feel dizzy. They last thing she thought of was Shougo before she blacked out.

The next day Sophie and Mirei were deeply worried. "Where's Lala? She's never been that late before" Sophie asked. Then the manager bust through the door. "Manager, do you know where Lala is?" Sophie asked. "That's the problem, she's missing!"