Chapter 1~

Enjoy!

Rosalyn's POV:

  It is the usual. I wake up at 4:00am everyday to make the pack's breakfast. The Alpha says that even if I am a second late, I get to visit the torture room.

  I am used to it, though. The Luna is a very cruel woman so sometimes she makes up lies about me just so she can get me in trouble. She usually would hit herself and say that I had hit her. I can't even hurt a fly!
But the Alpha doesn't believe me. No one does.

I am used to it though.

  What I don't understand is why I am not used to the pain. This happens almost everyday. Yet, everytime that whip meets the soft flesh of my back, it feels like I am experiencing the pain all over again. Although it is excruciating, I can't make even the slightest whimper unless I want it to be 10 times worse. I learned that the hard way. I can't really protect myself though. I'm at 5'2. I only way around 120 pounds and I am already at 20 years of age. I have tried to get away, but I hesitated and landed myself in the dungeon starving for a week. They only let me out because no one else wanted to get up and make the breakfast.

  I did all the chores all day. If even a speck of dust was left unswept, to the torture room it was. I am currently in the kitchen looking out the window at the beautiful garden. I absolutely love flowers, especially the roses. I adored those. The garden was my favorite part of the day. Although I was allowed outside, I was not allowed to shift into my wolf. Aylen, my wolf, only got out when I was in my room in the attic. I am a very small wolf so it isn't a big deal to worry about the space.

  I was called the freak of the pack not only because of my unusual wolf size but also because of my unusual eye color. My eyes were a deep violet with a bright gold ring around the pupil. I was always selfconcious of them, but I couldn't do anything. Unless Aylen was surfaced. She had honey gold eyes with specks of blood red in them.

{Rosalyn's eye color}

{Aylen's eye color}

  I love Aylen. She has always been there for me. She comforted me when I was waking up from my brutal beatings. On those days, she would use up all her strength to heal me. Some of my wounds could not be healed because some of the wounds would be sprayed with Wolvesbane or silver would be injected into my shoulder.