Chapter 5~

Nobody can drag me down ;)

Rosalyn's POV:

After our kiss, I was horrified.
Horrified because I liked it or horrible if I feared it? I wouldn't know. I sprinted my bottom to the restroom and locked that door. I heard large footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

"Rosalyn, open the door."

Guess what I did? I didn't open the door that's for sure.

"Little one, please open the door. Please."

I felt bad. Because I wasn't opening that damn door. I was so stupid to think that I liked it. Now I was going to get punished. I began to sob deeply. Ivan must have heard this because moments later the door was off its hinges and beside the toilet. I screamed so loud that I'm pretty sure the neighboring pack could have heard me.

Ivan came closer to me and I whimpered. Bad mistake.

Ivan's eyes turn dark with anger. I was horrified. Something that surprised is that he softly approached me. I scrambled back right into the wall. He stepped closer and I flinched back in fear of what he was going to do. His eyes showed sadness and anger.

"Rosalyn, I'm not going to hurt you. Please come here."

That was a no from me. Nuh uh, no way. He saw this and came over to me and picked me and held me over his chest, all while I was squealing like an injured pig.

"Rosalyn, listen to me little one. I will never ever hurt you. Just let me in. I am here to love and protect you."

My heart roared at his words. I was already falling but the question is, would he be able to catch me? I was scared. Beyond scared. I didn't know if I wanted to let my walls down.  If I could. Life had a perfect way of showing me that I was nothing.

"Rosalyn? Can I mark you?"

Was I going to be able to let him? Why not, life had something for me, I just had to find out what.

"Yes."

Ivan was shocked. Right to his core. He looked at me and just stared. He must not have believed me. But he needed to know that just because I let him mark me, doesn't mean that I wasn't going to get away. I wasn't going to harm his pack.

I think he knew this but I wasn't going to let anyone get hurt, especially him, for my mistakes.

I'm so sorry this is so short. Just a filler ;)

Until next time
~sleepyflowersyndrome;)