Chapter 3~

WARNING: Self Harm ahead. Some people are not comfortable with reading stuff like that, so when you see "···" it means that the scene is over.

Enjoy! ;)

Ivan's POV:

My mate was gorgeous. She was so breath-takingly beautiful. She was so small and fragile compared to me. I stood at 6'5" and she was around 5'1" or 5'2"? She fit in my arms perfectly and she was so warm. Her perfect and plump lips made me want to taste her lips. We were currently in the infirmary. The rogues had harmed her. No one was allowed to touch her. She is mine! I leaned forward to get closer to her face. She flinched back and held her arms in a protective stance as if I was going to hit her!
I stared at her in shock. She slowly lowered her arms and looked down allowing her hair to curtain her face.

I leaned forward and moved her hair and cupped her cheek with my hand. I felt warm droplets of water in palm. I grabbed Rosalyn and pulled her tightly to my chest. I rocked her slowly and lulled her to sleep. I slowly picked her up and walked to my house. I walked to my room and laid her gently on my bed. She shifted around and looked tense. I peeled my shirt of and lsued down with her. She relaxed and wrapped herself up next to me.

(In spongebob voice) 1 hour later..

I woke up to see my beautiful mate staring at me with her fingers roaming my face. She tensed and whimpered away and said, "I- I- I am sorry, Alpha. I was c-curious. I won't do it again. P-Please, don't hurt me!"

My eyes darkened and my wolf, Tobias, became infuriated. I would never harm my mate! Why would she think such a thing? My eyes darkened to a dangerous black and Tobias growled loudly. She let out a sad and fearful sob and began to struggle in my arms. This brought me out of my trance. I cradled her in my arms and said,
"I would never harm you, little one. I will never let anyone harm you. Why are you scared of me?"

She began to sob and her body shook uncontrollably. I rocked her in my arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

She soon settled down and was now hicupping. I picked her up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I patted and rubbed her back until she had settled down.

She looked terrified and paranoid. I wonder what she is thinking. Tobias said,

Her wolf is talking to me. Her name is Aylen and she is so sweet. She said that Rosalyn is very terrified about how she became a rogue. She won't tell me, though. All she is saying is that Rosalyn will tell us soon. She just isn't ready yet.

Thank you, Tobias. I am worried about her. Oh! Have you saw her wolf yet?

Unfortunately, no. She says that she is too ugly and is not worthy of being my mate. I love her so much already.

I know buddy, I understand. I love her, too.

He whimpered and retreated to the back of my mind. I felt bad for Tobias. He was hurting. I looked at my beautiful mate. She was stunning. Her beauty can't be described. She was staring at me with her beautiful violet eyes that I had absolutely fell in love with. She whispered to me,

"Why do you care about me? I am useless and a worthless rogue. I don't deserve love. I don't deserve you. Just reject me, already but please make it quick. I don't know if I can handle anymore pain."

I felt like my heart had been shattered into millions of pieces. I looked at her and said,

"I would never, EVER reject you! You are so beautiful and caring. I can see it in your eyes. You are not worthless. You are every thing. You are my everything. I need you to survive. I wouldn't trade the world for you. I can't give you the world, but I can give you all of me. You are my light. I am the darkness. I want you. I need you. I need all of you. From your hair all the way down to the tips of your toes. You are mine. And I am yours."