What happened at the chambers

"What is it my lady", Merlin asked, "Is it a headache or your stomach?"
"It's nothing to worry about Merlin, it's nothing terrible, it's just.... just..." Morgana mumbled. "Just what my lady?", Merlin asked a little surprised "I couldn't keep my thoughts of something, thats all", morgana replied as they arrived at her room, "I'm just going to sleep early tonight".

*** about 5 minutes later ***

"Do you want the silk nightdress or the purple one my lady?" Merlin asked to Morgana from the other side of the screen where Morgana was undressing "pleeeaase Merlin, you're my servant not some knight I don't know, please just call me Morgana" she said with a grin, "oh and merlin.." "yes my la... yes Morgana" "the silk dress please, it's softer"
Merlin hung the dress over the screen and Morgana picked it up and put it on, she came backwards from behind the screen, "Merlin" she asked with a soft voice "can you please zip the dress for me" and Merlin nodded and zipped it up, when Merlins soft hand touched her back a shiver runned down her spine. "What is it Morgana", Merlin asked. "Nothing" she replied to quickly "it's just... warm hands, nothing more"

Merlin prepared the bed for Morgana and asked "Is that all Morgana?" And Morgana replied, "well Merlin, i think i have something to tell you"
"What is it my lady?", Merlin asked with a worried face. Morgana smiled and said kindly "Nothing to worry about, its just... hard... err.. i meant, just, like... you know, hard to say"

Merlin sat down and slapped next to him on the bed, "why dont you, sit down, relax, and try again Morgana" he said, and Morgana sat down close next to Merlin, her hart skipped a beat when her arm touched his. "Are you relaxed my lady, or do you want a glass whine or something" Merlin asked and he wanted to stand up, "no, sit" Morgana said and she grabbed his arm, "it's OK Merlin, i can talk to you, honestly, your the one i trust the most" "I-I I'm glad Morgana, i trust you to, with my life" Merlin answered.
Morgana smiled and comtinued her story "thank you Merlin, its just... you've always been there for me, and from the first day you came to Camelot you've always always looked out for me, you saved my life several times... Merlin, I-I think I love you"
Merlin looked with big eyes into Morgana's, "Morgana, but... but, you're the king's ward, you can't be with a servant. But i have to admit, from the day I stepped foot in Camelot, I love you to Morgana"
Morgana looked surprised, but as soon as she realized what he said, she takes his head in her hand and without thinking Morgana presses her lips against Merlins lips and closes her eyes. Merlin immediately kisses her back and let his hand rest in her neck. They kiss for a while without saying anything but then there's a loud knock on the door "Morgana, are you safe in there", Athur's voice sounded on the other side of the door, "There is an attack from a dangerous wizard, can i come in?"
Merlin jumped up and stared to Morgana, but Morgana simply answered "Its alright Arthur, Merlin is with me... nothing will overcome me" and they lisened Arthur's footsteps fade away and they both sighted