Warlocks and danger

It was about an hour ago, when Arthur came check on Morgana and the alarming bells just kept clanging, Merlin and Morgana sat at the table in Morgana's chambers. "Shall I get you some food Morgana" merlin asked. "No noo please, Merlin, stay with me" Morgana answered immediately, "I'm scared Merlin, there's a dangerous sorcerer out there". Merlin sighted, if only Morgana knew that he, her personal servant also was born with magic, and was destend to become the greatest warlock of all time with him as just one side of a coin and Morgana the other side. "Morgana, magic isn't good nor bad, it's how you use it, there's only evil in the harts of humans" Merlin said. Morgana was silence for about 5 second and then she asked him "Merlin... is it me, or are you wise, not just clever but really wise" Merlin grinned, "Nah, I read a book" Morgana smiled, she knew it where his own words, but he was to polite to claim 'wise' for himself.

***about half an hour later***

Somebody kicked the door, Merlin locked it after Arthur came, Morgana and Merlin jumped up and they heard a raw voice shouting "I'm coming for you Morgana Pendragon, Uther killed my daughter and now I'm going to kill his daughter" Morgana's face became whiter than white, her scared green eyes looked into Merlins dark angry eyes "I will not let this happen to you morgana" he said. Morgana jumped up and picked up her sword, she was one of the few women with a sword in this castle, "merlin get behind me" she whispered. They heard the man with the raw voice wisper a spell and the door opened with a loud bang, "no Morgana", Merlin shouted and jumped before Morgana. The sorcerer wispered spell and a big fireball flew to Merlin, Merlin shouted a spell back and the fireball disappeared, the man flew back against the wall and closed his eyes, he lied completely still against the wall. Merlin sighted, he lowered his head and a tear appeared, he blew his cover and exposed to Morgana his biggest secret, he turned around slowly. "You have magic" Morgana said with a gasp, merlin looked up, she didn't sound scared at al, he nodded "I was born with it, i only use it for good" Morgana walked towards him, looked him in his dark eyes with her beautiful emeraldgreen eyes, and kissed him on his mouth. "You're not angry with me", he asked suprised. A tear rolled down Montana's cheek and she answered "I'm a seeer Merlin, I was born with it to" and she hugged him tight.

***The next day***

"Good morning Morgana, did you sleep well" asked Merlin while opening the curtains. "I had the dream again Merlin, with you, riding a dragon" she said smiling, Merlin smiled, "did you know, there is still a dragon, Killgarrah, the great dragon from before the great purge, last of it's kind" Morgana gasped, "can- can I see it, maybe" Merlin smiled "him, can you see him, not it... a dragon is a noble breed, it's not some kind of animal you can keep as a pet, maybe we can visit him together one day" Morgana gasped again "you visit the dragon" she asked, "ofcourse", merlin smiled "I will tell you about him, but first... we must go to Uther, he requested your presence at the council meeting, about yesterday" Morgana nodded "let's get dressed than and after that i can report him how you saved my life"
"NO" shouted Merlin, "I'm sorry, I mean, you can't do that Morgana, he will know i have magic" "Uther will spare your life, I'm sure of that, you saved my life multiple times" Morgana answered. Merlin nodded "he would probebly not burn me at the stake, but he would ban me from Camelot, and I can not abandon my destiny, and more important, we can't be together anymore". Morgana sighted, "your right Merlin, i can't lose you Merlin, but although Uther will give you no credit for you've done, you'll be forever my hero" Merlin smiled and kissed her gentle on the cheek, "thank you Morgana, i love you"
"Love you to Merlin" Morgana answered and she walked to her closet to pick a dress