Chapter 4

"What was that all about? Who was at the door?" Y/N jolted from her sleep, seeing that Arthur had come back downstairs from being in the attic all day. He was joined also with Lukas beside him. N-No-one really, just the postman-"

"It was that French frog!" Mathias beamed, as Arthur stood wide-eyed and Lukas then proceeded to strangle the loud mouth Dane, "Oh no." Arthur rushed across to the window, peering outside through the shut curtains to across the streets, "We're not getting him involved in this."

"What did he ask for?" Arthur pushed back the curtains as he tried to fix his messy blond hair, "Well," Y/N was quiet, but everyone was now awake and were egging her on to continue, "He asked why I was here... and then he proceeded to see if I would go out on a date with him." Y/N could feel her cheeks redden more as everyone around her were completely silent."

"H-How nice of him." All eyes turned straight to Tino, who sat embarrassed on the couch, "He was probably joking anyway," Y/N forced out an almost strangled laugh, coughing awkwardly after, "You know what Francis is like!"

"I wouldn't think too much of it, he's suspicious, but it's not like he would try and break his way into the house." Arthur's eyes shot open after Y/N had spoken, and from the look on his face, he looked mortified, "A-Anyway..." Y/N thought that changing subjects was the best thing, looking at the clock, "I'm guessing everyone is really hungry, it is nearly dinner time anyway." She stood to her feet.

"No Y/N, I'll put dinner on." Arthur insisted, and she could feel all the over Nordics immediately feel unsteady and uneasy about the suggestion. Everyone knew that Arthur... didn't cook the best, but it was only because he said, 'he was put under pressure when cooking for others.' "I-It's alright Artie, sit down, you've been upstairs all day and I insist you relax for the evening." Y/N awkwardly laughed again, hoping that Arthur didn't catch on.

"Oh... if you insist." He said, going over to sit by the old fashioned arm-rest as he pulled out the newspaper from in the creases. Y/N finally breathed, as she turned her attention to the Nordics, "Anyone want to help me? Lukas, you don't have to, I know you've been helping Arthur all day."

"I don't mind." He spoke, Y/N almost forgot how deep his voice was for a small child, "Y/N! Y/N! Can I help too?" Mathias waved his small arms to catch the H/C haired female's attention, "If you want, it depends on what to eat." She moved from the living room, to the kitchen.

"Let's see." She thought about something easy and quick to make, pulling out some fish and different ingredients and spices on the spice rack. "How about a fish curry?" She called to everyone's approval, as she got all eager replies.

She got to work with cutting the fish, whilst she got all the Nordics (apart from Emil, he sat back in the room with Arthur) to help her cut some vegetables up, as she watched over all of them to make sure that none of them cut themselves. Apparently from her knowledge, Mathias was the only person who would usually cook the food, because he claimed that 'his food was the best from his country, and the others would destroy the kitchen if they even tried to boil pasta.'

She laughed at the thought, since she thought it was hard to think that the other Nordics struggled with cooking basic things. She was definitely shocked to see that Mathias was some-what right, as she witnessed Lukas accidentally added salt into the rice, and Tino slipping, and also adding ketchup, making it a destroyed mess.

She had to start all over again with adding fresh rice to the pot, and given the Nordics simple jobs to do: Lukas and Tino to stir, Berwald to find all the utensils and cutlery, and for Mathias... well... the King of Europe insisted that he helped with adding the vegetables and stirring the fish into the curry sauce.

With lots of negotiating and having to pick them up if they wanted to help, the curry was under all go, simmering slowly as Y/N could finally breathe in relief, having some time to relax before it would've been ready to serve.

"I'm not wearing that!" Y/N rushed into the living room after hearing the distressed voice of Emil back in the living room, seeing Emil hiding underneath the table, whilst Arthur held a small sweater in his arms, "You have to wear it, I have other ones for everyone else to wear!" The Brit insisted, as Y/N spotted he had taken out all of these different animal sweaters.

"Artie, where did you find these?" She held one up, as she immediately gushed at how cute they looked, "These were originally Alfred's and Matthew's clothes when they were younger, I knew they would come in handy." Y/N thought back to it, as she thought that the American and Canadian brothers had grown up a lot after visiting Arthur when they were very young.

"Guys, you need to wear these!" Y/N squealed, holding them up as she looked to see which ones would suit the Nordics the most. "I'm not wearing that." Lukas spoke, "O'e' m' d'a' b'd'." Berwald said too as Y/N giggled, "But they would look so cute on you all!"

After many minutes of struggling and attempts, Y/N and with the help of Arthur, had gotten all the Nordics into their own sweaters: Tino wore a deer sweater, which Y/N thought looked so sweet, since the Finnish male was sweet and shy anyway

After many minutes of struggling and attempts, Y/N and with the help of Arthur, had gotten all the Nordics into their own sweaters: Tino wore a deer sweater, which Y/N thought looked so sweet, since the Finnish male was sweet and shy anyway. Mathias wore a blue dog sweater, since Mathias was always acting like a mad and hyper puppy most of the time, Lukas wore a white rabbit one, since...well, it was Lukas, Emil was 'forced' into a frog one and Berwald was in an owl one.

"You guys look adorable!" Y/N was most definitely pleased as she heard groaning from all of them, "It's really itchy." Mathias said as he itched his arms and legs.

"It's not too bad." Tino had his hoodie up and Y/N smiled down at how cute at him. She picked him up as she walked back over to kitchen, "Dinner's ready now." She called as Tino helped her carry things into the dining room, serving the food as everyone ate in silence.

Dinner was finished quickly, as everyone grew very tired, Arthur decided to stay downstairs, whilst Y/N helped the Nordics upstairs into bed. "Goodnight guys." She smiled, not thinking as she bent down to kiss their foreheads, "Y/N?" Before she was about to leave, she was surprised to see that Tino called out.

"Yes sweetie?"

"We... We wanted you to stay with us tonight." She looked at the others, as they nodded. "O-Okay." She smiled softly, as she crawled into the middle of the bed, as everyone came over to her and snuggled into her sides; Berwald and Tino at her right side, whilst Lukas, Mathias and Emil to her left.

She laid on the pillows, sleepiness surging her mind as she hugged them all to her, a small smile on her face as she fell to sleep.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one!

-Mockingbirdsdontsing