Arthur's Ending

This is the Arthur(Aph England) ending, so it will be just Arthur x Reader. BTW, I' NOT SCOTTISH, SO I'M GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE CRINGE WITH SOME APH SCOTLAND DIALOGUE! SORRY BUT ANYWAY; ENJOY!

January.

Christmas had come and gone, and with that, Y/N probably had the best break she had ever had. In the end, she decided to split it off in terms of who she would visit and she decided to spend the first half of the holidays with the Nordics, the second half with her family and New Years with Arthur and his extended family.

It was somewhat odd; mainly because it was the first time Y/N had seen Arthur's brothers, Allistor, Connor and Dylan, all who seemed very casual and joking in terms of being good friends of Arthur's. Specifically, it was Allistor who seemed to know most about Y/N, as she soon found out that Artie had spoken quite a lot about her to them all.

She found it nice and fond, but rather strange; Arthur didn't seem to be the person to talk about her to family, and it felt more odd when she over at their home

She found it nice and fond, but rather strange; Arthur didn't seem to be the person to talk about her to family, and it felt more odd when she over at their home. Arthur seemed more quiet and reserved, and at first, Y/N thought it was due to him not getting on with his older brothers.

But it was quite the opposite; he did indeed get on well, but when she found out from the Scotsman that it was actually the first time ever he had brought round a female friend over to meet his brothers. She thought back to the number of times any other female friend of theirs who went over to Arthur's, but they had never really been over to Allistor's to meet the others.

She felt very lucky, yet she couldn't help the strange feeling in her stomach, it was as if there were a large number of butterflies fluttering around and the more she thought about it, the more she felt those butterflies.

Did she like him? Well, she liked him a lot, he was a great friend, and he was there for her when she needed him, especially with the Nordics. She thought it was odd that Arthur had sprung into action and immediately helped, she was at least expecting a no, but she didn't get that at all from him.

The more she thought of him, the more she would find herself smiling to herself, her heartbeat fluttering quicker, her thoughts thinking over to what it would be like to date him, to hold his hand, to kiss him-

She quickly shook her head, the blush furiously brightening her S/C skin, as she waited in the cold outside the coffee shop. She had arranged a day out with Arthur, and they decided they would go out in the morning to get some coffee, before going to visit Allistor and his brothers once again.

It was too cold, and she had attempted to dress up properly, wearing a skirt, jumper and tights, a pair of boots and a warm coat. She had gotten to the coffee shop earlier than she had expected, and now that she had been waiting around 5 minutes for the Brit, she was wondering if he was ever going to arrive.

 She had gotten to the coffee shop earlier than she had expected, and now that she had been waiting around 5 minutes for the Brit, she was wondering if he was ever going to arrive