NINE ✔ FILLER

'She was like a drug... she wasn't good for me but, the feeling she gave me made me feel good.'

                                         -HADES

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: 

           RUELLE - THE OTHER SIDE

HADES: RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD ✔

Hurt, that's what she feeling right now. Her feelings are radiating off her and hitting me hard.

Her going ballistic was my fault. Me being around her made my evilness rub off on her. I could see the evil side of me slowly take her over as Hecate told her the truth about her family.

Her eye's glowed a faint red as the black started to take over, and she became a lot more demanding and ruthless. I saw the part of me that I wish to keep locked up and sealed away right inside her, taking her over. And even though I want to be as far away from her as possible, to keep her safe, I can't. She's like that thing humans use and get addicted off of it. She was like a drug... she wasn't good for me but, the feeling she gave me made me feel good. She was the light I haven't felt for centuries.

"H-hades?" I heard her faint voice crack as her back was faced to me.

"Yes Kayla." I said, my attention fully to her.

" I said, my attention fully to her

KAYLA SIVAN ✔

'She was like a drug... she wasn't good for me but, the feeling she gave me made me feel good. She was the light I haven't felt for centuries.'

"H-hades?" I called out my voice cracking from the string of emotions and the lack of water.

"Yes Kayla?"

I didn't answere at first, instead I layed there trying to find the exact words. I don't know why I called his, maybe because I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to hear all there voice.

 I don't know why I called his, maybe because I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to hear all there voice

"Where's Zeus and Poseidon?"

"There outside the door." Hades saod before both Zeus and Poseidon came tumbling in.

"Poseidon here." He said plopping onto the bed.

"Can you guy's lay with me?" I asked.

'What is wrong with you Kayla, When did we agree to have them lay with us? Are you bi-polar?'

"A-are you sure?" Hades said unsure.

"Yes."

As soon as I said it, the bed sunk on both sides. Poseidon infront of me and Hades behind me. "Aren't you going to join us?" Poseidon asked Zeus as he cuddled up next to me.

Instead of answering he ignored him and flopped himself on me as he layed his head on my stomach.

If someone told me a week ago that I'll be laying in bed with with "The Trio" then I would of laughed in there face but low-key believe them.

"Oh really?" Zeus laughed.

"Yeah," I giggled as Hades cuddled closer to me.

"So how you're holding up?" Zeus asked.