FIFTEEN ✔ B.A.P

"I'M DRAWIN DOODLES, KAYLA PAINTED THE WAY"

-KAYLA SIVAN

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER:

TAY-K - THE RACE

THIRD PERSON ✔

THIRD PERSON

"Take care of her," Poseidon said handing Kayla over to Hades.

Sadness glowed in his eye's as he passed her over Kayla. It was officially Hades turn to spend the day with her since Zeus and Poseidon already had their turn.

"How? How is this going to work Hades? How are we going to share her if we all live in a separate realm?" Poseidon asked.

It was a question they all asked ourselves but nobody ever spoke up.

"I don't know little brother but we could make it work," Hades said ruffling his hair.

"Stop!" Poseidon said slapping his hand away.

"But foreal Hades, take care of her." He said seriously.

"I will," He said before he left.

They all loved differently. Zeus is a Eros lover, which is named after the Greek god of love and fertility.
It's love is dangerous and frightening as it involves a "loss of control" through the primal impulse to procreate. But is also passionate and intense arouses romantic and sexual feelings.

Posedion love is Ludus but also Philia. Ludus is a bit more erotic eros but, it's much more than that.

Ludus is a playful form of love. It's the feeling when we go through the early stages of falling in love with someone, the fluttering heart, flirting, teasing, and feelings of euphoria. The second type of love is philia, or friendship. Greeks valued philia far above eros because it was considered a love between equals. Plato is the feeling that physical attraction was not a necessary part of love, hence the use of the word platonic to mean, "without physical attraction."