TWELVE ✔ SPARKS

"IF TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, TRY THREE."

-UNKNOWN

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER:

MINO - 몸 (Body)

ZEUS: RULER OF THE GOD'S AND GODDESSES ✔

Did she just slap me? Did her hand just connect with my face?

'Yes, yes it did.'

"Kayla get you're ass back over here." I called hot on her tail.

Is she really mad about what just happened? Like come on, it was just a joke.

"I was just playing." I said grabbing her.

Slapping me again, I felt the stinging sensation as my face began to get hot. "Leave me alone." She said calmly walking into her room. Shutting the door before I even had a chance to say something.

"I'm not going to 'leave you alone'." I said walking into her room.

"Am I speaking gibberish? Leave me the hell alone!" She shouted throwing a lamp at me wich I caught successfully.

"I was just joking Kayla, lighten up." I said taking her hands into mines.

"You were joking? That's nothing to joke about Zeus! Nothing you did a while ago was funny. It was pathetic and I don't want nothing to do with you." She yelled snatching her hand out of mines.

"I'm pathetic? Huh, you're no better than me." I seethed getting angrier the more I argued with her.

"You're combative, stubborn, and a whole burden. You never listen and then when shit happens you cry and act like a victim. So if anybody is pathetic then you're the pathetic one in this whole situation." I gritted before I turned away but she only pulled me back.

"You're the pathetic one. You called thing's off between us then decided treat me like shit. And I can't play victim if you already took the spot. You started this, you started this mess. then got mad when I didn't want anything to do with you. It's truely sad that you've been alive for centuries but still so insecure. So insecure that you called thing's of between us because you weren't getting any attention. So vindictive that want me too feel what you felt by treating me like shit. It just comes to show how you truely are. Petty, conniving, and a ass." She seethed, anger glowing in her eyes.

"But, after all of this my dumbass still seems to care about you. I still have those feelings for you that I want to get rid of but I can't. I can't because it feels like I would be losing a piece of me." She said her eyes more softer than before.

"That's how you feel." I said wrapping my arm's around her waist.

"Didn't I just say that?!"

KAYLA SIVAN ✔

"Didn't I just say that?!" I said annoyed walking away.

Yanking me back, Zeus leaned down, taking my cheeks in his soft hands. Neither of us said a word, we only stood there and stared at each other. He leaned in first and as much as I wanted to I didn't. I didn't want to cave in for him, no, I was going to hold ny own.

"You're not going to lean in aren't you." He said, his lips inches from mines. The cocky smirk played on his face as I tried to look anywhere but him.

"I guess I gotta do it." He said before he crashed his lips onto mines.

A little peck

A little peck... that's how it started but I don't think that's how it going to end. My arms and lips betraying me, wrap themselves around his neck as I kissed him back. It was passionate, both of ours feelings saying it all as the pace started to speed up.

He was the first to pull away, a big smile on his face as he caressed my cheek. "I'm really glad I did that." He chuckled making me look away in embarrassment.

"C'mere," I said pulling his shirt. Smashing my lips onto his, my hand found there way to his hair as we started to kiss roughly. Picking up one of my legs, he ran his hands up and down my exsposed.

'Oh my," he said telepathically.

"Oh my indeed." We both heard a deep voice making us stop what we was doing.

"We were gone for a day and you guy's already sucking face." Poseidon said making me hide my face in Zeus neck with embarrassment.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay. We are sharing you so of course one of us are going to have alone time and thing's are going to happen." Poseidon said plopping on my bed. Hades following right after him.

Walking over to the bed, I let go of Zeus and plopped myself onto both Hades and Poseidon making them groan. "I've missed you guy's." I said hugging both of them.

"I've missed you guy's too." Zeus said plopping on all of us making us yell.

"You too heavy for that." Hades said pushing him off of us.

"I can't show my older brother love?" Zeus said kissing Hades cheek making shutter in disgust.

"We not cool like that." He said wiping his cheeks.

Laying down on my stomach, we were in the same comfortable position we were in yesterday. Poseidon to the right of me, his head in the crook of my neck. Hades to the left of me, his arms wrapped around me. And Zeus laying on his stomach as he rest his head on my chest.

"So this is how it's going to be." I said running my hands through Poseidon hair as he drifted off to sleep.

"Yeah," Poseidon said sleepily.

"Yes." Zeus said tired.

"Yes." Hades said faintly.