TEN ✔ WAR OF HEARTS

"You're like a firecracker, dangerous but beautiful."

-KAYLA SIVAN

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER:

RUELLE - WAR OF HEARTS

KAYLA SIVAN ✔

"So how you're holding up?" Zeus asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked again when I didn't answere.

"I should be asking you that question." I said trying to bubble around the question.

I hate when people ask me am I okay. The only time people ever check up on me is when I'm not 'okay'. I rather keep my feelings to myself and figure it out on my own. Besides, I didn't need him in my business. I barely know him.

"I'm going to go." I heard making me snap out of my thoughts.

"W-where are you going?" I asked sitting up.

"I don't think you should be laying in bed with a person you barely know.'" He said getting up walking to the door.

"Get back here Zeus." I demanded but he slammed the door making the picture frame fall.

Throwing the blanket off my body, I quickly ran to the door swinging it open making it hit the wall with a loud thud in the process. I could here his footsteps slowly started to fade away the farther he walked.

"ZEUS!" I yelled running down the corridor.

"ZEUS!" I yelled again tugging on his shirt.

He didn't answer, he kept walking as I tried to stop him. It was truely pointless because the man was obviously stronger, taller, and greatly irritated.

"CAN YOU STOP!" I yelled tugging on the back of his shirt.

By time he stopped we were both in a more secluded area. Portraits hunged up on the side of the walls and the ceiling. Gold etched all over. The room was magnificent.

 The room was magnificent