Chapter 1 A new princess

Hi I'm Coraline and I am the princess of Astrea. I have bleach blonde hair with aqua blue highlights, I have green eyes, have slightly tanned skin and curly hair, I am now 15 years old,and I'm 5'5. Now on with the story. My kingdom was more powerful the Ephedia our kingdom was first. Then our neighboring kingdom Ephedia. Nobody knows about my kingdom anymore it was all thought to be an ancient legend to the kids of our kingdom. Now my kingdom was taken over by Gramorr so my mother and father sent me to earth on Sunny Bay the same day as Iris princess of Ephedia. I live my Aunt Sophia and unlike Iris I figured out what I was when I was 6. I never had any help I am self trained I couldn't change into magic dress cause I wasn't of age yet when I turned 13 I finally turned into my dress and I was soo thrilled. I am now 15 and I have been protecting earth from any monsters that come. While I was walking on the street one day I saw a flyer for a band group. I had just walked in to the smoothie bar and noticed Iris and Nathaniel gave her the flyer so once she left I followed her and I had followed her all the way to the auditions and watched as and listened and Talia was done listening to bad singers and Aurianna telling her how they just got there and should keep trying. I saw Iris go up on stage and took the mic as she began singing you could see the pink sparkles around her and before we knew it the place had quite a big hole in the roof. As soon as Iris saw what she did she ran out crying and I followed behind her and just as she reach as she slowed down a dark crystal was sent to a street light that almost fell on Iris I wanted to help her but I must not blow my cover. Iris ran and hid in an ally way behind a car while Mephisto and Praxina had her cornered and she was gonna be attacked until Talia and Auriana ride on Amaru and tell her to sing as she sings I see a pretty powerful shield go around her as she hops on Amaru. I then call upon my pet dog and she changes into her peguses form and we took off behind them and watched as they entered a cave and showed Iris her past life as they did that my little puppy named Marie made a twig snap and they all looked out the cave and started walking towards me. As they got closer I jumped off the edge of the cliff without a noise and Marie came after she transformed and caught me but as I was flying I had to land so they didn't see us.
Iris's POV
As Talia and Auriana were explaining everything to me we heard a twig break. We all looked at each other then started walking towards it and all we saw was a little puppy jumping off a cliff we kinda just stood there then in the distance we saw something it looked almost like Amaru we all kinda stared at it in confusion. Then we had started talking. (I=Iris, T=Talia, A=Auriana)
I- Is there someone else here?
T-Not that we know of we were supposed to be the only ones
I- huh
T-Let's go back.
(At the house)
I- hi aunt Ellen these are my new friends their exchange students can they stay with us please?
AE- of course! Where do you girls come from
T-Xeris
A-Volta
AE- I've never heard of those places before
I- they are so small that it is not on most maps.
AE-oh
(Later on) We were up in my room when we heard a scream we ran out side and aunt Ellen in a red crystal.
Coraline's POV
I had gotten back home and then I went on a walk with Marie and heard a scream so I hid behind a bush and saw Mephisto and Praxina. I really wanted to attack but I couldn't I didn't have my mask on me so I had to stand back and watch as I watched Iris finally got her princess dress.
(Skip fight it's a minor fight and I'm to lazy to type that all out)
As soon as they turned everything back to normal me and Marie continued our walk but as we passed their house we had to run cause I think they saw Marie on the cliff. As we ran by I swear they gave us a strange look but I brushed that off ugh I have to stay under cover of I don't then things will be ruined any way I'll be reveled when the time is right.
Iris's POV
As we turned everything back to normal we saw a girl run by with a dog not any dog it looked like the dog from the cliff we all looked at her with weird looks as she ran by.
I- that's weird
T- yeah it is
End of chapter
Hope you enjoyed it!