Chapter 2 Xeris

Coraline's POV
I was walking in the woods when I heard the fight going on between the twins and lolirock. As they were fighting I saw something that I have seen in my book I got it from the heir to the thrown in Xeris she had helped me as a child threw a video chat type thing cause she actually knew I was real. I had seen her medallion Izira we had to separate cause it was getting suspicious and she didn't want Gramorr to know about me. I watched as Talia used it to get rid of the twins and when they were defeated Talia lost the medallion as they left I put my mask and got into my princess dress because I saw Mephisto and Praxina going after it.
C-stay away from that
P-or what
C- or you will get seriously injured
M- ha yeah right we could defeat you with this.
C-no you couldn't
P- oh really
C-yeah
Iris's POV
As we flew away we heard a gigantic boom so we went back to see that there was a ton of dust but we did see one thing at it was a girl that was like us but what we heard next was startling.
(When Talia used the medallion)
I-wow what's that
T-nothing
A- that's not nothing you just defeated the twins in one blow
T-ok fine it's my sister Iziras medallion.
I&A-wow
T- I got it one night when I went to go see to a light show in Xeris but while I was gone Gramorr attacked and Izira had nothing to protect herself with so she was very weak that is the night that Xeris was taken over by Gramorr.
A- can I see it?
T-ok wait where is it's not here omg I dropped it!
Boom
I-what was that
T- I don't know let's go see.
As we got back there was a lot of dust everywhere and then we saw a girl she was wearing a mask but she was definitely one of us. We watched her carefully and were shocked with what she said.
C- Mephisto, Praxina give me the medallion
P- and why would we do that?
C-cause if you don't I will end you
M- yeah right with this we will destroy you with one blow
C- I highly doubt it
Talia watched this girl with curiosity and fear for her cause that medallion is very powerful.
Coraline's OV
I forgot I had to keep my cover so instead I had to doge their attacks but when they came too clos to getting me I had to use what Izira gave me. It was a another medallion but smaller and I could channel her power so that what I did little did I know that lolirock was watching.
C- By the power of Izira I equal out the medallion.
Iris's POV
As soon as she said that we were all shocked. Talia was shocked and confused.
T- that's not possible how did she do that how does she know Izira?
I- I don't know but we will find out soon.
We watched as she ran away and the we heard her say something.
C- Marie come here.
C- I miss Izira she was like a big sister why did I let her got (sobs)
We looked at each other and walked over to find a girl sobbing behind a tree mumbling something.
C- why why why, I let you down, I should have saved her!!
I decided to help her out.
I- excuse me are you alright?
C-OMG
I- hi I'm Iris
C-um I uh I umm I have to go
We watched as she ran away.
I-wellllll that was weird
T-yeah but we must find her
A-ohhhh yeah she is really pretty but I didn't get to tell her
T-stay focused.
I-yeah your right Talia but also she was stunning even with a tear stained face.
T-I guess you're right
I- we gotta go get ready for our concert.
Coraline's POV
That was so close but now thy are suspicious of me. Ugh so much stress I'm just gonna get a smoothie. As I walk near the smoothie bar I noticed the girls in there so I slowly sneak in and go up to the counter when Nathaniel asked me what I wanted I said I'll take a strawberry banana smoothie. He said ok coming right up. I saw the girls looking at me with curiosity as the are trying to figure me out. I was listening to Nathaniel talk to the girls about their concert as I remembered that I had a ticket to go to the concert. I was in a day dream until Nathaniel waved his hand in my face.
C- oh uh sorry did you say something.
N- ohh I'm here's your smoothie
C-ok uhh thanks
With that I payed and walked out of the place and I knew the girls were gonna come after me so I walked until I heard them following me. I then started to jog.
Iris's POV
I- ummm sorry Nathaniel but we have to go get ready.
N-ok
I-come on girls
I- ok we have a few minutes to spare before we have to actually get ready so let's go find that girl.
We were walking behind her and then she started to jog a little then she got faster and faster and we had split up to catch her we were now at a full on run we had chased her to a neighborhood but when we got there I guess she though she lost us cause she started walking until we almost cornered her she had taken a drink of her smoothie as she walked and as Talia and Auriana came put she got startled and dropped the drink then ran away we were gonna chase her but we had to go get ready for our concert.
End of chapter
Hope ya liked it