Chapter 8 Shanila part 2

Emily's POV
The whole lolirock gang looks worried for me but I know it fine my Shanila days are almost done all I have to do now it wait for another week. As I put my hat on and got the leash to walk Marie I decided that after I walk I was gonna go visit Iris and the girls when I got their they all looked at me sadly and I was really curious now.
E-hey girls what's up
I-Emily it almost been 2 months and you still haven't gotten your Shanila transformation yet.
E-oh I know it's normal for me
T-what do you mean
E-well in my kingdom it was kinda handed down to each first born girl that her transformation would take 2 months.
T-why
E-wellll I don't think I can tell you but I can show you wen It comes.
I-okayyyy as long as your ok
E-don't worry about me
--------a few days later-------
I am soo excited my Shanila should happen any day now and I just can't wait. Today was like any normal day I got up got ready and took a walk except while I was walking I also decided to jog a little bit. While I was jogging I decided to take a walk at the park. When I got there I saw the girls were in the woods fighting the twins. I really wish I could help but I'm still a little weak so I had to stay out of it but I was still kinda sad that they hadn't called me. Then after I think this I start thinking about all the horrible thought again I mean I'm not worth it I'm just a princess with a sad story and I don't really deserve to be a person I mean I'm ugly and fat and I just can't believe this wait a second no stop thinking like this Emily. Once I actually looked around I thought the fight was over. When all the lights stopped I knew they were done so I walked back home and decided to train my magic but all of the sudden I felt like something bad was gonna happen.
Iris's POV
While me and the girls went to the park to talk about Emily we saw the twins and chased them to the woods where we fought them. There was so much happening and eventually the twins managed to overpower us. I watched one by one as Auriana got weak she collapsed to the grounds the Talia and finally me we all collapsed our power was to weak. When I woke up I saw that we were in that abandoned house again and we were stuck in dark crystal. I tried to escape but eventually it got hopeless I had finally lost my hope. But as I was sitting there I heard some disturbing stuff.
M-we got them all
P-no were missing the masked one
M-ohh I wonder where she is
P- I don't know but we must find her she seems pretty powerful.
M-yes but how will we find her
P-hmmm
As I listened to them I figured out they were talking about Emily oh no she can't get involved she is to weak. Ugh why why why. I can't believe this she is in grave danger right now. As I turned to face Talia and Auriana I saw that they were worried to but they also looked hopeless.
Emily's POV
Ok so I have been training for a while and I haven't even gotten a call from them to know they are okay. Then I felt it again this weird feeling. I felt the feeling of hopelessness, and defeat and the loss of happiness. I wonder what this is. But then I heard it I heard my friends screams for help and I knew I had to help them. I ran and ran and ran all the way to the abandoned house because some how I knew they were there. When I got there I looked through a window and saw my friends trapped in dark crystal bubbles. No one hurts my friends. I felt a really big surge of power and some how I shifted into my princess dress I ran in there with my mask on and got their attention.
E- Hey you why don't you let my friends go!!
P-now why would we do that now that your here the fun can begin.
Iris's POV
Wait how is she here what happened and how in the world did she transform. So many questions. I looked to the girls and they were all just as shocked as me. There was nothing we could do she was fighting against the twins while she had her Shanila she was still weak. Why would she do that?!
Emily's POV
I felt a ton of hopelessness hit me like a box of bricks but I knew that I had to keep my hope up. I will fight for them!
E-sooo what are you waiting for?!
P-wait how is this possible your going through Shanila. How did you transform.
E-well that my dear is none of your concern.
M-prax what's happening
P-I-i-i don't know
E-now let my friends go.
P-no
E-this could've been so much easier but you choose hard so hard is what you'll get!! As I jump I saw my hair growing while it was growing it started to glowing just like that I got my Shanila transformation.
Iris's POV
Oh my god. She got her Shanila transformation and wow she looks amazing. Me and the girls watched as Emily and the twins fought.
E-I will defeat you
P-no you won't
M- umm prax I think your making her mad!!
I watched as Emily froze time she just walked up to us and tapped the crystal then it shattered. Then she turned back to the twins and said I will get my kingdom back but right now it's time I get you to leave. Then she shot a really powerful magic crystal at them and they were gone. OMG
Emily's POV
as I came down from defeating the twins I was engulfed in a big group hug.
E-hey girls
I-omg are you okay
E-yeah I'm fine but I got my Shanila transformation!!
I-this is great!!!
E-now we have extra help for when we battle Gramorr in the future
End of chapter
Hope ya liked it
Shanila outfit