Chapter 4 the suspicions

Coraline's POV
Today I was walking around in my spy gear cause I sense that there are gonna be quite a few monsters. But before I could go out I had to meet up with the girls so I brought my clothes along with me to change later. On my walk to the smoothie bar I had brought Marie with me and when we walked in I sat on the couch in the back and then I started talking to the girls and Nathaniel gave us our drinks and as I finished mine I had seen something suspicious so I had to leave.
C-I'm so so so sorry to do this but I have to go.
I-why
C-I have business to take care of
(Sorry I that sounds weird)
C-bye girls
As she walked out the girls decided to follow their new friend. As soon as I left I went and changed into my spy gear the went on a walk down the street and into the woods I have been walking for an hour and I was gonna give up until I saw a trail of dark crystal and I had decided to follow it. Little did I know I had some followers.
Iris's POV
As we followed Coraline we saw that she had changed into what looked to be spy gear. After walking for an hour she looked like she was gonna give up until she saw something she was following something and when we got to where it was we saw dark crystal.
I-why would she follow dark crystal?
A-I don't know
T-hmmm
I- oh Coraline she followed a trail that led to the twins.
We were running threw the forest and stopped when we saw something.
Coraline's POV
I had followed the crystal and was now transforming into my princess dress.
Coraline Princess of Astera
Iris's POV
We stood there stunned she was the mystery girl it all made sense a little bit we watched her put her mask on and fight the twins.
P-well well well what do we have here?
M-looks like that little princess
C-ugh don't you two ever shut up I mean we have been at this for a while and you still won't give up.
P-why are you here
C- I want the medallion
We stood stunned why did she need it. Talia was just I don't even know.
T-why do you think she needs it?!
I-idk
As we watched it got intense
C-don't make me use it
P-we have the same thing
C-no just hand it over
P-no
C-fine by me then
C- By the power of Izira I channel you to help me.
What we saw next was different there was a girl there in like a spiritual form and Talia gasped while saying Izira.
I- hello Coraline what do you need
C- I need your help with the twins
I-ok
With that they became one and Izira was showing.
I&C-By the power of Xeris I princes Izira command the medallion of Izira to come fourth.
We watched them as they struggled but then they weakened and we had to step in Talia princess of Xeris
Iris princes of Ephedia
Auriana princess of Volta
We all stood in front of them and then we got rid of the twins while Coraline and Izira separated.
C-thank you Izira so much
I-you are welcome but you now need to explain this to them
C-ok
I-but a few things before I go
1. Are u training and how long
C-yes I'm training and I am training everyday for 7 hours some times half a day
I-ok that's good
2.Talia how are you and have you been training?!
T-I have been good and yes I train every other day for 3 hours
I- ok that's good
3. Coraline stay safe and remember not to much power and don't forget don't channel me all the time bye Cora good luck explaining.
C-ugh good bye Iz
Coraline's POV
C-well I guess I should explain
I-yeah that would be nice
C- ok well when I was born Gramorr tried to take me for my powers since I am one of the most powerful people. My kingdom Astera was the most powerful and its neighboring kingdom Ephedia was 2nd most powerful. When I was born I was sent to earth for protection everyone thought that Astera was a make believe kingdom. When I landed on earth I was taken in by my Aunt and I learned I had magic powers on my own by the age of 6. When I was reading a book I read about Izira and she trained me she had to stop when I was 13 because she didn't want Gramorr to get suspicious so we stopped talking at 13 I also shifted into my princess dress the first time. I have been here waiting for all this to be put into place. I knew that this would happen some day but I didn't think I would be revealed so soon.
End of chapter
Hope ya liked it