An innocent question

Mira beams across the counter at the pink haired dragon slayer, eyeing Happy beside him, who id excitedly (and messily) eating a fish for breakfast.
"So, you think you'll take a job today?" She asks.
Natsu nods, guzzling the last of his drink before slamming the mug back down.
Cana jumps a few seats down, waving a fist at him menacingly. "Take it easy, Natsu!"
"Sorry..." he laughs nervously. turning back to Mira he says, "We're just waiting for Lucy so we can pick one to do."
"Ah, I see." Mira nods. "So," she changes the subject, a gleam in her eyes as she leans a little closer "you and Lucy are really close, hmm?"
"Yeah! Lucy's my best friend, and teammate." Natsu agrees, smiling at the thought of the blonde celestial wizard.
"Oh!" He sniffs the air, "here she comes now!"
And sure enough, Lucy walks through the guild doors, into the hall and over toward the counter.

"Hey, Mira!" She greets with a smile. "Natsu, Happy," she addresses next, "ready to go?"
"Don't we still need to choose a job first?" Natsu asks, eyeing the board of scattered flyers.
"Nope! I have one right here!" She beams, pulling one out of her bag and handing it across the counter to Mira.
"We'll take this job, please."

Natsu cranes his neck to see, and Happy flies a little closer.
"Lucyyyyy," Happy wines, "this job is too girly! Why doesn't Mira or Levy go with instead?"
"Because you're my teammates. ...And besides, I asked Erza and Levy first. They're both busy with other jobs." She sulks.
"Alright then," Natsu exclaims, slapping a hand down, "we'll do this one! I'm fired up!" He says, with a cocky smile.
"Thank you, Natsu!" Lucy says gratefully, her eyes alight with joy.

Mira looks between the two, a small smile of her own on her face.