Lost in the Woods

Lucy wakes up to the sun in her eyes, and rolls over, grabbing for her blanket to pull over her face. Only, her blanket isn't there.
She sits up, and reality slowly comes back to her.

Her and Natsu are still camping out by the lake in the woods.

She sighs, heavy, dropping her head.

"Morning Lucy!... hey, what's wrong?" Natsu asks, suddenly awake too.

"Oh, nothing." Lucy sighs, standing up and rolling her sleeping bag up.

She stretches after she's done, saying "ouch... sleeping outside always makes me stiff."

Natsu laughs at her pout, following suit in putting his sleeping mat away, and says "You'll feel better once you start using your limbs."
He smiles at her and then scratches his head embarrassed, when his stomach growls. "And when we get some food!" He adds.

Lucy nods, and adds, "I'll feel better after a nice, hot bath." She's practically got stars in her eyes, thinking about it.

"Then let's get going! I'm fired up!" Natsu shouts, leading the way out of the clearing and onward.

~

"So, which way do we go?" Natsu asks, for what must be the tenth time.

"I don't know!" Lucy exclaims, frustrated. "Can you smell your way home?" Lucy asks, almost whining.

Natsu snorts, "We wouldn't'a had to sent Happy if getting back was that easy."

Lucy groans.

The map they had seen in the town (and that they had sketched a copy of) suggested that the path should be a straight shot, one path back to Magnolia.
Only, they were staring at a fork in the road, that wasn't on the map.

"Let's just go this way." Natsu says after a minute of watching Lucy stare dejectedly and hatefully at the map in her hands.

"Alright. There no use just standing here anyway." Lucy agrees, as they go left, deciding that making any turns would probably get them lost.

Little did they know, they'd been lost the whole time.

A shadowed figure laughs to him or herself as they watch, hidden in the trees above.

As the couple walk down the bath, the figure watches them walk long out of sight, and then waves their hand.

The path, and some of the surrounding woods, shift.

In place, is left only one path, completely off line with either of the splits that had just been in place of the road.

"You'll never leave these woods," laughs the figure "you're mine now."