The Winter Mission

"Hello, Grey-sama." Juvia greets, smiling at the seated Ice-Make wizard.

He glances up, and then back to Elfman, who he'd just been talking to.
Grey ignores the water wizard as she takes out a flier, showing it to him.

"Juvia found a job that is perfect for us, my darling." She says, beaming excitedly as he takes it from her to read (Bc she had practically shoved it in his face).

"In need of ice and water mages, for new theme park... pay: 10,000 jewels each." Grey reads out loud.

"Hai! Isn't it just perfect Grey-sama? This mission practically had our names on it!" She exclaims, clutching her face and getting lost in a day dream of the perfect mission for her and her beloved.

"Well," he says, "we are the only ice and water mages in Fairy Tail... alright," he concedes, with a sign.
"Eep!" Juvia screeches, glomping Grey in a hug. "Juvia shall go pack right away!" She says, turning and rushing out of the guild.

Grey shakes his head, watching her rush out, before turning back to the white haired male.

"She sure is crazy about you. Having that kind of devotion from a woman- how manly!" Elfman exclaims, giving a knowing smirk Greys way.

"Whatever." Grey says, turning to hide the slightest hint of a blush on his cheeks "No one asked you anyway."
He says, quickly standing up.

As he turns to take the job flier to Mira, to accept it, he nearly crashes into the white haired beauty.

"Hi, so you and Juvia-chan will be taking this job, then?" She asks, smiling politely as she slips the flier from his hands.
"Yeah, that's right..." grey says gruffly.

Mira giggles, and says "Juvia must be over the moon."

"Isn't she always?" Grey jokes back, letting up on the tough-guy act a bit.

Mira nods enthusiastically, and then turns and takes the flier behind the counter, calling back "You should start packing! You'll be gone for almost a whole week. You wouldn't want to keep your 'beloved' waiting!" She teases.

Grey groans and drags his feet as he leaves the guild.

Just what he wanted.

A whole week, working alone with the one woman he can never seem to shake.
Just great.