Leave Me Be

Zanie sits there, by the Forgotten River, crying. How could her own sister hate her? How come Whisp,her 'mother' like to her? After a while, she gets up and starts walking home. To get back home she has to walk through the village. She doesn't care that she is still glowing and people are staring at her.

"Zanie!" Violet, Lily, and Blue Bell yell.

"Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you." Violet says with both Joy and worry.

"Violet, calm down. Look at her eyes. They aren't their normal color, they are duller." Blue Bell says to Violet. Blue then turns toward Zanie. "Zanie, what happened?" Zanie's eyes fill with tears.

"I wish I could tell you, but I can't. So please, I beg of you, just leave me be for a while." Zanie says while tears stream down her face.

Before her friends could answer, she runs home. Once she gets there, she slams the door shut.
"Zanie? What's wrong, come and talk to your mother." Whisp says with worry. Then she notices that Zanie is glowing.

"Stop, just stop. I know you aren't my real mother so stop acting like you are. It will take a while, but I learn to forgive you, but you have to stop acting like I'm your real child. Treat me like a friend now. Please I beg of you."Zanie says, tears still streaming down her face.

"I will obey your wishes princess." Whisp says in a low, sad voice with her head down.

"Just call me Zanie. I will be in my room. If anyone comes to see me tell them I'm not here or that I'm sick." Zanie says in a monotone voice.

"Okay, just as long as it makes you happy." Whisp says.

"Thank you." Zanie says then walk to her room.