Royal Ball?

"But we meant that as a joke. How did she end up here?" Lily asks with curiosity.

"It seems that when I was born Morgan hated me from the start, so once I turned two she finally thought of a perfect plan. The plan was that both her and a village woman would take me from my room and dissappear, but that plan back fired and I screamed. That's when Morgan had to use a potion that she hadn't tested yet, it got them out of the castle but not without a consequence." Zanie says and moves her hair out of the eye she covers up all of the time.

"So that's why you're blind in your right eye." Blue Bell says with understanding.

"Wait, I have a question. Why can't you just return to the castle?" Violet asks.

"Because Morgan threatened me. Infact you girls shouldn't even know about this." Zanie says while putting her hair back in its place. "Morgan said that if I told anyone or tried going back, she would cause harm. She didn't say specifically what, but I don't want to take a chance."

"That's probably why whenever the castle guards came down here to give out the royal ball invites, you never came because Whisp was trying to hide you." Primrose says with slight understanding.

"Wait, there were royal ball?" Zanie asks with disappointment.

"Yeah, infact they should be bringing the invitations tomorrow." Meadow says with excitement.

"If that's true, then I will be outside when they arrive." Zanie says with a smirk. Everyone looks at her and smiles.

Castle On the HillOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara