💙Problem💙

A few days go by and Zanie still hasn't left the house. Her friend start to worry.

"I wonder what's wrong." Lily says to the group.

"Yeah, whenever I go see if she wants to come hang out, Whisp comes out with a sad look and says that Zanie is sick. I don't believe that though." Blue Bell says with a worried look.

Just then the small group looks up to see both Meadow and Primrose walk up to Zanie's house.

"Why are they there?" Violet says with a disgusted look.

Right after Violet says this, the door of the house opens and the girls are let in.

"Uh, did you girls just see that?" Lily says. When she looks back at Violet and Blue Bell she gets her answer. Violet has an angry look and Blue Bell has a shocked look.

"Why are they there!?" Violet says with anger in her voice.

"I have no idea." says Blue Bell.

In Zanie's House

"Um, Whisp. Why are we here again?" Meadow asks with both fear and confusion.

"Zanie asked for you, and before you ask I have no idea why." Whisp says while walking to the kitchen. "Zanie's room is in the attack, I let her choose where she wanted her room."

"Thank you Whisp." Primrose says while walking towards the stairs.

"I wonder why we're here." Meadow says to her sister.

"I think I know the answer to that." Primrose says and points. "Look."

In front of them stood Zanie but in her divine form.

"Uh, hi." Zanie says with embarrassment.

"I need your gals help. The day after the incident at the river I changed into this form somehow and now I can't get out of it." explains Zanie.

"Um yeah, this is a big issue." Meadow says.

Just then they hear a loud noise from downstairs and then someone yelling Zanie's name.

"Uh oh. This isn't gonna be good." Zanie says.

Just then Zanie's three friends run up the stairs with anger in their eyes. But once they see Zanie they stop dead in their tracks. The friend then look over at the sisters next to Zanie and then back again.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" Lily asks and walks up to Zanie and around.

"No, it isn't." says Primrose

"No one was asking you Miss. Perfect." Violet said with attitude.

"Are these real?" Blue Bell asks and touches Zanie's wings.

"Yes, yes they are." Zanie says while squirming away.

The three friends stand there and look at Zanie.

"Why are the Little Miss. Perfect sisters here?" Violet asks trying to be calm.

"I asked them to come and help me." Zanie says in a defensive tone.

"Since when were you on good terms with them?" Blue Bell asks shyly.

"Since the day I started glowing, when both they and I found out." Zanie says with a low voice.

"Does it have something to do with this form?" Blue Bell asks.

"Yes, and also we lost the bet." Meadow says. "The lost princess has returned."

"W-what?! Who is she? What is her name?" Lily yells with excitement.

"You're looking at her." Zanie says and waves.

"Y-you. H-how." Violet studders.