And Who Might You Be?

The next day at noon, Zanie and her friends sit by the fountain in the middle of the village. A few minuets go by when suddenly, four palace guards ride into town. The girls ignore the guards and pretend to talk and laugh. One of the guards walks up to them.

"Why hello there girls, Queen Willow has asked us to hand out invitations to the royal ball." the guard says and hands an invite to each of the girls, but Zanie surprises the guard by denying the invite.

"I'm sorry, but I can not accept this invitation." Zanie says to the guard in a polite manner.

"And who might you be? I don't think I have ever heard anyone whom would deny an invitation." the guard says slightly confused.

"My name is Zanie." Zanie says with a smile.

Zanie's friends stand behind her with smiles of their own, while the guard's eyes are open wide. He then calls to the other guards who come quickly. By now a small crowd has formed.

"My we ask how old you are Miss. Zanie?" one of the guards asks with curiosity as a small crowd starts to form.

"I am 22, and may I ask what this is all about?" Zanie asks knowing exactly why.

Most of the crowd was consisted of people that knew Zanie. The guards didn't answer, but instead asked Zanie and her friends to come with them. At first the girls were confused but then understood why. They ended up going to the cliff overlooking the Forgotten River.

"Miss. Zanie we were wondering if you were Princess Zanie Phoenix of the kingdom of Crystal Flame." one of the guards asks with certain detail.

"Does this answer your question?" Zanie asks while changing into her divine form. The guards nod their head with a gleam of amazement in their eyes.

"Okay, so um, we will need you to come to the ball in a few days." one of the guards says then they leave.

"Well, let's go shopping!" Meadow exclaims.

At the Castle

"Your Highness, we have gotten word that there will be a special guest coming to the ball." a palace guard informs Queen Willow.

"There is? May I ask whom?" Queen Willow asks.

"We were told that this person is special and is going to be a surprise." the guard answers.

"Well then, I can't wait!" the Queen exclaims with joy. Little did they know that Morgan was eavesdropping.

"You are getting it now my dear sister." Morgan says to herself with anger.