Larry lives

Harry

I woke up in my bed.

It had been a week since Lou and my first date. And I had been back in redditch for a week.

I smiled at the pictures Lou and I took in the X factor.

Then Gemma barged into my room with the home phone in her hand.
" Gemma!" I groaned.

" It's your boyfriend!" Gemma said winking. I rolled my eyes. " Gemma!" I groaned. I took the phone out of her hands.

" Hello?!?" I asked.

" Hi" Louis said. " did I wake you up?"

" Nah I was already awake before !" I said smiling. " Okay " Lou said. "What's up?" I asked smiling. " Mum was wondering if you wanted to join us to our villa?" Louis asked. " The other boys already accepted the invitation!"

" Sure I'd like that!" I said smiling. "Ok" Lou said. " We're picking you up in two hours can you be ready by then?" Lou asked me. " Sure!" I said getting out of bed.

" See you!" I said smiling. " See you later babe!" Lou said.

I blushed.

Then Lou hanged up.

I gave the phone back to Gemma who ran back to her room.

I packed my things.

I told mum that I was going to stay at the Tomlinson villa for a while. She said she was fine with it.

I waited for Louis and the boys on the porch.

After a while they got to my house.

I said bye to mum then went into the car. " Hello Harry!" Johanna said waving at me. " Hello mrs Tomlinson!" I said smiling.

" Hi !" Liam said smiling at me. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

" Aww you guys are adorable!" Liam said smiling at us. Louis rolled his eyes.
" Shut your mouth will you ?!?" Louis asked. " No I won't !" Liam said chuckling. " Payne I am warning you!" Louis said frowning. " What you guys are adorable! How long has this relationship been official?!?" Liam said smirking. " Liam I would shut your mouth if I were you!" I said sighing.

Liam chuckled. I sat next to Louis.

" Adorable!" Liam said smiling.

Louis turned to Liam and started to tickle him which made Liam fall back and stick his elbow in Zayn's tummy.
Who was sleeping silently

" Liam!" Zayn groaned.

" Sorry Zaynie !" Liam said still laughing.

Poor Zayn... Liam didn't know what he was doing to the poor lad calling him Zaynie and giving him sweet kisses on the cheek.

Zayn sighed and went back to his silent sleep.