I love you

Harry

After the awkward dinner I kissed nick goodbye.

Then everyone else left.

Now Louis and I were all alone.

I went into the bedroom and found a songbook. It was Lou's. I opened it and found a song he wrote recently

It was called same mistakes.

This song was about us.

I never knew that he was so insecure about himself. He was perfect and I needed him to know that.

I decided that I wanted to spend my life with him. So I was proposing to him.

I looked at Louis.

" It's a great song " I said waving his songbook in my hand. Louis went to me and pinned me down on the bed.

He then took the book.

" I love you " Louis told me smiling.
" I know!" I said smiling.

We fell asleep next to each other.

The next day Louis had to spend his whole day with Eleanor so I was heading to Doncaster.

I was proposing to him at the football stadium he used to play in.

I went ring shopping with Zayn after I rented the stadium for the night

I had to prove to Louis that he was my everything.

Once I had the ring Johanna and Lou's sisters helped me put up lots of lanterns around the stadium.

I put a picnic blanket in the middle of the football field. I spread rose petals around the picnic blanket. Blue roses.

I then made chicken soup and carrot cake. I also had his mum help make a white chocolate fountain.

We had the fountain be life sized and have the shape of our willow tree.

We put the willow tree fountain behind the blanket.

I also made Kevin ( Larry stylinson pigeon) lanterns and put them around the room.

I looked for the best Larry stylinson fan art and hung them up behind the willow tree.

Then all I needed was my outfit.

I wore my silver Chelsea boots and my leather pants Louis loved. I then wore a white shirt and aqua blue blazer. I wore a pink beanie.

Eleanor decided she wanted in on the plan so I told her to make Louis wear a beanie. She texted me and told me that they were on their way.

I went to the picnic blanket and stood in the middle of it. I then turned off the lights.

I then turned on some music

Some 1d music.

18 to be exact.

I got Liam, Zayn and Niall to learn their parts.

Soon Louis arrived.

He went into the stadium and looked at me confused.