Little talks

Louis

Soon Ziam had to head back to their own business.

I realized what I had to do.

I had to talk to b****face Grimshaw and try to understand him.

I texted him.

He told me to meet him at the radio1 station.

So I drove to the radio 1 office.

Nick let me in.

" You wanted to talk?" He asked me frowning.

" Yeah as much as I hate this Harry loves you. And I actually think he might love you more sometimes" I said frowning. " Louis how could you think that?!? You're his husband for goodness sakes!" Nick said frowning.

" Harry got the Rose for you Nick " I said looking down. " I just got the dagger to make it look like a Larry stylinson tattoo!"

Nick looked at me.

" Wait so that tattoo was for me?!?" Nick asked. " Yeah and the swallows, the swallows are all I have dude ! He covered up the rest that belonged to me" I said frowning.

" Harry loves you too Nick!" I said frowning. " And I'm ready to put our differences aside for him for Harry " I said looking down.

" So please talk to him " I said frowning.

" Yeah " Nick said.

I smiled and stretched my hand out to Nick. Nick took my hand and shook it.

" Truce ?" Nick asked.

I chuckled. " Truce " I said sighing.

" Hey and nick " I said smiling. "Yeah?" Nick asked. " Come over for dinner tonight " I said smiling

" Louis Tomlinson are you asking me on a date?!?" Nick asked me.

" Hah hah don't flatter yourself but I would like to get to know you more and I think we should sit down and talk about the Harry sharing arrangement " I said smiling.

" Sounds good!" Nick said smiling.

We said goodbye and left.

Harry was home.

" Harry?" I asked smiling. " Yeah?" Harry asked me. " Do you love me?" I asked. " Of course boo bear what kind of question is that?" Harry said shaking his head.

" Well do you still love Grimshaw ?" I asked.

" yes " Harry said frowning " I will always love him "

" Well he's coming over tonight!" I said smiling. Harry's eyes widened. " how do you know that?!?" Harry asked.

" I spoke with him " I said smiling.

" I don't have to worry about you two beating each other up do I?!?" Harry asked me.

" No. no need to worry " I said frowning.

Soon Nick came and we all started talking.

We came to an agreement that I would get Harry this week and then Nick would have him next week and then so on so on.

We finally made an agreement.

And Harry seemed pretty happy.