Chapter 2

That night when I got home from work, I got to my room and got out of my clothes and put on an oversized T-shirt. My purple lacy panties were still on and my purple lacy bra was next to me for the morning. I fell asleep, drifting into another dream.

 His hands on me touching me, I can feel my breath get ragged and needy, I begged for him to take me and hard. His hand cupping my sex softly teasing my clit, I let out a silent moan, and the next thing I know, I feel his tongue enter me, and I go into a crazy haze my body needing and craving more. I wake up panting, it turns out I soaked my panties wet, great now I not only have to calm down, I have to shower and change.

I get out my pink lacy panties, and pink lacy bra that matches, and find my white skinny jeans, matching them with my checkered covered shirt. As I make my way down to the bathroom, at five am in the morning, I start to hum a song, I remember the words too. I get to the bathroom and walk-in closing the door behind me and locking it. I strip out of what I am wearing. I step into the shower, sighing at the feeling of the warm water that hits my skin, in all the right places. I can't get the idea of his tongue off me, it felt so real, and to be honest, I want it to be real. Slowly my hand finds my sex and I end up cupping it, slowly my fingers start to tease myself, and find myself moaning lightly at the feeling, picturing his hands and mouth on my sex. Soon I find the g-spot right as I am about to hit it, my fucking brother knocks on the damn door.

"Sis, are you okay?" He calls through the door.

"Yes, why are you up?" I call back. I could have sworn everyone was asleep why is he awake? I ponder to myself of course.

"I heard you up, I thought you had another nightmare." He says softly.

 After dad passed away, I don't really talk to my mother, she blames me for his death. I remember that day so well. The man that broke in, I was in my room, playing with my dolls, then I heard shouting, so me being curious, I went down to see why dad was yelling, only it was not dad, it was the man with a gun pointed to my dad's head. I almost let a scream out, but my dad, found my eyes, pleading with me to hide, but I stood still, I was frozen in place, and soon, there was so much blood, everywhere, I cried, I screamed for my daddy to wake up, my mother walked in seeing me. She started crying then my twin walked in and grabbed mom's phone and called nine-one-one. That day they came and got him, they had to pry me off my father because I would not let go. After that it was nightmare after nightmare, my twin, of course, started to watch out for me, that was when my mom and I got into fights, and then and there I was put into counseling. Things got worse, days got shorter, then that was the day I tried to take my life. I was thirteen by then, after that day, I met my best friend in the hospital, he had fallen out of a tree, and he was so kind, at first I had a crush on him, then I learned he was gay, and loved him even more.

After a while, I said, "No, I am fine, just woke up early, I have to get to school early, got a project I need to do."

"Okay, sis, just checking up on you." He called back softly, probably thinking I was hiding, that I did, my dream of that man long forgotten.

I get to school that day, and as I walk to History Class I notice someone. It's that man the man of my dreams, I stop dead in my tracks. He looks up at me, "May I help you?" I stare at him trying to process that he is really here in person, I cock my head to the side and study him. He is wearing black jeans and a tight muscle shirt. "Hello, miss?" He asks again.

"Oh, sorry, I just, sorry, no, I don't need help this is my class," I respond with a light blush of embarrassment.

He smiles, clearly, he has dimples, and oh god the girls are going to go crazy. "Okay, well have a seat, I am the new History Teacher, Miss?" He says