You were walking down the school hallway with your best friend Jackson by your side. You were talking about some homework when you felt something cold and wet sliding down your back. You instantly turned around and saw one Of Your Biggest Nightmare.

 Park Jimin And His Gang

"You looked like you needed a shower. You kind of smell weird," he said looking disgusted.Whilst the other members were laughing at you.

  "Yah, PARK JIMIN! What the-"Jackson started but you cut him off.You Knew if anyone spoke up for you Jimin will do his ''business' with you. The Business that no human would want to go through.

You tilted your head up to reach the same level of Jimins eyes and saw a well plastered smirk all over his pretty numb face. You hesitantly spoke without making any eye contact with Jimin.

   "Don't worry, Jackson. He's right,I was going to take a shower later today anyway"   your tears were threatening to come out and Jackson knew you too well so he knew what he had to do. He pulled you by your wrist and dragged you away from Jimin. You took one last glance at Jimin and you knew you were dead.You Screwed up.

On your way out Jackson asked with a slight concern of worry in his voice

  "SoHyun!" you heard him yelling,even when he was literally 2 feets away from you. "Are you Okay!?'' you were about to answer him but he cut you ''I swear if that Park fucking Jimin comes near my baby girl one more time i swear his gonna be long gone!'' you heard a threat inside his voice. You didn't want your one friend to get hurt only because of you.

  Hot tears were streaming down your face, you tried fighting back your tears but it was useless .

''no-- don't get involved... i don't want you to get hurt because of me''Jackson gently took ahold of your shoulder and pulled you into a hug. You were startled at first but then hugged him as you lay your head on his shoulders while he was stroking your hairs gently.

''Don't Cry i'm here for you''Jackson comforted.

[i haven't proof read. Sorry for any mistakes]

沒有朋友

孤獨