Meanwhile, me and Jackson were heading over to my place since he thought it wasn't safe for me to stay home alone. On our way to my house Jackson phone rang.

''Mwo?Ne, i'm on my way''

Jackson ended the call and faced back at me.

''SoHyun, my mother isn't well so i'm leaving but make sure you head home safely and keep your door locked or you know wha---I cutted Jackson off.

''Ne,i know''I shooed him off.

  ~At Home~

You opened the door to your house, and was about to walk in when a boy swiftly ran in. 

When you looked closely at him, you sighed when it was a familiar face. He grinned at your reaction, but changed into a deadly gleam in his eyes.  

  "SoHyun ." 

''Jungkook.''

"Wow! You remembered my name!" He answered, looking excited. 

You stayed silent at this. 

Jungkook one of the closest member with Jimin. Miserable.

 "Well! I'm here for you, SoHyun!" Jungkook grinned even more when he said this. 

  "Of course, you are..."   

  He stared at you for a moment. For a split-second his smile was gone, but it came back.   

  "Jiminie-hyung sent me here... Since you didn't listen to him, I'm here to fetch you!"  

  He smiled sweetly while pulling out a knife from the bag . Your eyes widened slightly, but you weren't going to back down. You stared at the ground grimly.

"Oh? Not going to run? Aww, why not, SoHyun? Wouldn't it be more fun if you ran?"Jungkook  gave you a yandere smile, as he walked closer and closer... 

  "What are you trying to do?" You snarled at Jungkook. His grin turned wider as he spun his knife in a circle. 

"What does it look like?"

 You glared at him.   

He brought his knife closer to me and tightly gripped his hand onto your wrist.

it was no use on screaming for help.You just stood there waiting for the pain to hit you.

Jungkook quickly pressed the knife into your wrist. You slammed your eyes shut, not wanting to imagine the knife against the veins underneath your skin. He pressed the knife even harder which cut throw your skin,deeply.A tear leaked down your cheek as he placed more force onto the handle. You gasped as you felt the knife slide against your wrist. 

Blood was dripping,

Tears were dripping.

  " Now, will you ever disobey on us and Jimin ?" You quickly shook my head in response

  " Now, will you ever disobey on us and Jimin ?" You quickly shook my head in response. Your head ached. You swore that you could hear faint voices swimming inside your  head.

  " Mm, Good girl now get yourself a bandage to cover that up before that Jackson friend of yours makes a commotion " He devilishly laughed.

You kept your head low, as the pain got more heavier.

Jungkook then grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

  " fetched " Is all he said and ended the call.

He took one spare glance at you and grabbed the door knob,

  "Sorry " He cracked and ran away.
You never expected him,Jeon Jungkook to be saying sorry to you but at the same time you were a little confused.Did he mean it?I mean even if he apologized I won't forgive him that easily. . . I'm sure this is all Jimins' plan to get them closer to me and then make my life even more miserable.

From all the thinking,

You then fainted.

Luckily, your mother came in time.

救我

幫幫我

幫幫我