十四

May I sit here?" asked Jin, and Yugyeom vaguely nods, being polite."Thanks," Jin mumbled.

The three of us sat in silence. I wasn't sure what Jin wanted, Yugyeomon the other hand  was confused with the strong sense of tension between Jin and I, and Jin seemed lost for words. He almost seemed like he was waiting for permission to speak. But I wasn't sure how to give it, and I wasn't sure what he expected me to say. It stayed quiet until jin blurted out, "I'm sorry about earlier. And, I'm sure they'resorry too." I knew who they were, but Yugyeom didn't. Yugyeom blinked at the both of us, waiting for somebody to explain. Luckily   

Jin started because I don't even know where to start with the lot ofthem. "Park Jimin and his little gang. The arrogant gits of the school." Jin darted his eyes around and leaned in over the table. He lowered his voice for the next part. 

"And, I think one of them got their eye on you, Yugyom. Another on you, SoHyun." It didn't surprise me if someone would look at Jin. He looked edgy, like full of broken glass, but he also looked pretty handsome...in a tough sort of way. 

 Away that I wish I looked

  I glanced up to see Jimin staring straight at Yugyeom which I expected it to be him. Here was a was a new face Jimin never saw before,  but my eye sight must have been wrong because I could have sworn Jungkook looked straight at me.   

I mean jungkook

as in JEON jungkook the one who thought it would be a good idea to break into my house and try to stab me.

  "Looks like someone has a crush on you, SoHyun," Yugyeom being the bitch,teased me as he eccentrically nudged me. I didn't snap on him like my instincts told me to do because he didn't know better. He didn't even know all of Jimin and his friends had done to me. At best, it was a pity look. At worst, he and his friends were thinking up new ways to make my life even more horrible.   

  "You two are much attractive. I'm not. They're all staring at you," I mumbled. "If they're staring at me, it's because they ran out of insults and need something new to pick on me about. And if it's Jimin,you're just looking at five years of guilt." Jin gave me an apologetic look and Yugyeom laughed, "SoHyun,don't say that." Yugyeom choked out a laugh.

what else do you want me to say?

It got very quiet and the three of us went up to our dorm. I don't know if he was trying to be nice or guilty, but I didn't trust Jin. He had four years to try and be my friend. Whynow? His timing felt all too suspicious. As If the Bangtan Boys, specifically Jimin told himto act out.

  Once we had finished eating, we walked back to our dorms. As soon as we stepped through the Jimin and his gang,surprisingly jimin didn't do anything to me or i think so. I decided to think of a plan to escape.Cuz why not? i mean its not required to live in these dorms My social interaction meter hadbeen breached that day, and I needed a recharge. I needed to examine everything that happened today. I needed to make sure it wasn't just a dream.   

  "I'm going to bed," I faked a yawn. "I'm very tired. See you in the morning, Yugyeom...night, SeokJin." I saidand toppled my blanket over my head. I stayed that way for about an hour wide awake before Iheard voices. Those voices belonged to Yugyeom and Jin, and they were whispering  

  "Does no one actually talk to her? Are people that mean here?" Yugyeom asked. I'm guessing Jin nodded and Yugyeom sighed. Before Yugyeom could say anything else Jin interrupted him.

''Jimin wasn't the type to bully and torture girls but not until  one day he ended up becoming a psycho because of Jackson, he thought

  SoHyun was in a relationship with a another men''

Yugyeom slightly choked on air. 

''So...Jimin liked Kim SoHyun?''

 她意識到

再見

UNPROVED 

UNPROVED