After that incident Jackson always stood up for me. He would follow me wherever i was going, i think his now a pain to me. 

Even when i have to leave to go to the toilet he would make an excuse and follow me to the girls' toilet>>he stands outside the girls toilet door<<His very possessive on me. It was like i was some sort of treasure that belonged to him, he wouldn't allow anyone to touch me and would always bicker on about how much he cares for me and that shit.

Today was another day.

Wednesday 5th July 2017

  You groaned internally as you turned around to see seven familiar faces, smirking right at you. You stared at them before staring down at your legs and arms which were bandaged and wrapped in cloth from the previous hits. 

Park Jimin, walked up to you, his smirk only growing wider."Your previous scars haven't recovered?"You stayed silent.He frowned, then it turned into a glare when you stayed quiet. You Couldn't speak. You had this soar feeling in your throat that wouldn't spill out a word.

You kept your gaze on the floor.

Until

 Jimin leaned in close towards one of you arms."Answer me, will you?" His hand hovered over your bandage before he ripped it off, harshly. Youflinched. Hard. You let a slight scream as you couldn't bare the pain inside you.

  Jimin Proudly smirked whilst the others were laughing.

Except Jin.

Jin mouthed ''do you need help?'' You slightly bowed your head down and nodded a no.

You thanked to yourself that Jackson wasn't in as his not a morning person. He would normally come late to school.

Jimin raised his right arm in the air which caused all the members to stay quite.

The Atmosphere got awkward, until Jimin Spoke.

  "Meet us at the roof, after school. You'd better go." 

''Or you're dead''  

Jimin didn't say it, but the deathly look in his eyes said it all .

He walked past you with a deadly glare. 

The others followed, each bumping into your shoulders, a glareplastered on their faces

The others followed, each bumping into your shoulders, a glareplastered on their faces.You sighed. 

Why you had to put up with this, you didn't know. Why you didn't just leave, you didn't know. Instinctstook over you and insisted that you stay...   

  You hurried to class, just as the bell rang, the thoughts still swimming in your head. 

  >>After 5hrs<<

Jackson was glaring at you.

He looked a little suspicious to how your mood was off after Jimin and his gangs approached to you this morning.

He Slowly made his way to you, until he suddenly took gripped your wrist.

You gulped. You Knew he would make you spill out everything you had in mind.

''Spill'' Jackson sternly asked you to tell him what happened to you.

You look up at him and you nearly choked on your words.

You Sighed.

''Jimin told me to meet him in the roof.'' You said without making any eye contact with him.

Jackson harshly banged his fist on my desk.

''SoHyun, Your not going to him.'' He Said.

You lifted my gaze up at him. ''B..ut--''

''I said your not going to him'' he packed all my belongings and took his spare hand to intertwined our hands.

As you both made your way out of the school building. Your eyes followed to the roof top.There stood the pink-haired boy glaring at you as you walked. A smirk grew on his face as he realized where you were going. 

He brought out his phone and tapped it a few times before bringing it up to his ear.

You regretted.

You regretted telling Jackson.

>>JIMIN P.O.V<<

  "Hello?" 

  "Hello?" 

"Hello? Hyung?. . ." Jungkook Spoke

I gave him a quick hint to why i called him.

  "Of course, you called me. What is it? If this is about that punk, SoHyun-"  

(;

  "She's heading home, And I want you to just follow her and do my job for me." I Said.  

  "She's going to regret ever neglecting us again."  

I chuckled as i heard hyung snarling.

My eyes followed right at SoHyun, 

 ''Your Dead'' I widely smirked.

這總是我的錯

總是