Chapter 2:Encounter

"New comers~?" A cheeky evil voice asked.

"Yes...It seems one of them knows the secrets.." A mature low voice spoke.

"Well~ I'll give them a visit~ and a nice warm bloody welcome~"

The teenage voice said with a said with a chuckle.

"That's the tenth visit for the week...Jeff~" replied the cheeky voice...

Jeff laughed and grabbed his favorite knife and placed it in his pocket.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Mom I'm gonna go to bed now! Night!" I said loudly and closed the door of my room.

I looked out of the window and saw the fog getting thicker by the hour, I walked to the window and made sure it was locked and secure.

I went to my bed and covered myself with the blanket. I thought of the killer...and the poor girl..

"Hailey.." I spoke softly, as time passed by my eyes gotten heavier by the second until i was asleep.

I heard a crash from down stairs and that woke me up.

"Wh-what on earth?" I got off of my bed and went down stairs to check on my parents.

"Mom? Dad?" I waited for a reply but no one answerd back. I heard a soft groan, it came from the living room.

I entered the living room and opened the lights.

"MOM!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in terrible shock i fell to my knees and covered my mouth. Tears were running down from my eyes in the sight of both of my parents were covered in their own blood.

I heard a chuckle behind my back.

"De'ja vu~ hm... this scene happend last week~"

I turned around and saw a black figure walking towards me from the kitchen.

"Hi~!" He said with a loud chukle.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY PARENTS!!!!???" I yelled out of anger.

"Woah~ Hold on cupcake no there's no need to yell~"

The black figure removed his hood and it stunned me. His face was white, Eyes that looked deep into your soul, and a Scar extending his smile.

"I-its... Its you..." I was shaking, I can't controll my body i was paralyzed from shock.

"Je-Jeff?"

"Ohh~ good! You know my name!!"He said sarcastically while wiping the blood off of his knife.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE FICTIONAL!!!"

"Not so fictional anymore cupcake~ People now these days~ Thinking that i was just a little myth.Pft...idiotic humans~"

I noticed he was busy cleaning his knife for his last kill..ME.. Dad's dagger was across the floor, I composed myself and grabbed the dagger instantly throwing it at Jeff! Those Archery classes were worth it!!

"Hm.. To slow cupcake." He caught the knife with his hand before it went right through his face.

"Got some fight in ya~ I like that!"

Well...... that Archery class was dumb..

He suddenly grabbed my hand crushing it. I yelled and suddenly grabbed me by the neck and placing the knife near enough to cut me.

"N-no. pl-please do-don't kill me..Please."I pleaded for my life i kept repeating it.

"_______!!!!!"

"CALUM!!! HELP!!"

Thank God! Calum came in with cops!!!!

"Put the weapon down or else!!"

One of the Cops orderd.

"Shit...! Well~See you next time cupcake~!

Jeff losend his grip on me and threw my fathers dagger at the Cop's eye and went out of the window into the dark woods.

And I saw Calum came in with the other cops and the medic before i blacked out.

*****

I woke up in a white room and the sounds of beeping beside me, I sat up slowly. I groaned the pain of my arm and head was killing me.

"_______?"

I blinked my eyes a few more times before i came to clear eyesight.

I saw Calum and Zoe's mom beside me and the two of them in the other side of the bed.

"Mrs. Middlefort, w-what's going on?"

"You're in the hospital dear.."

"W-where's mom and da—..."

I froze and re-called all the events that happend last night. 

"T-They're dead...." I sobbed softly

"I'm sorry ______...." Zoe stood up and hugged me gently and i cried in her arms..

I never felt like this before...It's like my heart's bursting into a thousand of pieces..Now that my parents are gone.... I will miss my mother's hug and kisses, the time when Dad and I will dance across the room when i was 6 and he would teach me how to play the guitar and piano

All of my memories with my parents...I treasured them, but it stops at that horrible night.

********

It was past 8 and my eyes are swollen from the crying... At least my parents are in a wonderful place, too bad i was too late to say 'i love you' to them...Mrs. Middlefort and the siblings went home but they told the nurse to check on me time-to-time.

I was watching Television peacefully unti.

"Hey, Cupcake." That annoying bastard showed up once again.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"How's your wrist?" Jeff asked and I was suprised by the question.

"It's casted all thanks to you.." I replied looking away from him.

"I know you're mad at me... I just—" I cut him off

"Shut up. Of course i would be mad at you for killing my parents.."

"I was going to say I'm... I'm sorry."

Jeff finished, I looked at him and bursted into tears. my blood was boiling.. How could he say sorry after killing my parents!!!!?? After all he's done to me and just an apology!?

"JEFF, ONE SORRY DOSEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL!! GET OUT!"

I yelled at him and he jumped out of the window. And i ended up crying myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well~ Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

I guess not..  ( I suck at it )

Thanks for reading anyways! Next chapter

I'll make it up to you!!! T^T

just keep reading and if you like it. THEN LIKE IT ♥!

Thanks!

캄 사 함 니 다!!