Chapter 4:Falling

_________'s POV

I woke up at 6 and saw the window open... I looked to the other side of the bed and no sign of Jeff.

I guess he already left.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After taking a bath i wore my black jeans, gray checkered blouse unbuttoned, a white shirt under it and my Black Vans. And I tied my hair into a messy bun.

I went down stairs and greeted Mrs. Middlefort.

"Good morning Mrs. Middlefort!" I said in a jolly tone and she replied with a smile. "Good morning ______! You seem happy today, what happend?"

"I just made a new friend." Reffering to Jeff *coughs* I didn't believe i just said that.

"Well thats nice." She replied and handed me a sandwich for breakfast and I thanked her.

"Where's Calum and Zoe?"I asked with my mouth full.

"They already left, you should hurry Up."

"Yes Mrs. Middlefort!"

I ate up and finished my sandwich, leaving the house and running to school.

Why does the bus always leave me...?

I arrived at school as i expected... People were looking at me. I tried my best to ignore them and i did made it to class.

The teacher came in and started Algebra class. Time passed and the class was super boring. The guys would prank each other or chatted, While the other girls would do their nails, or prettify them selves infront of their pocket mirror.I just draw or took notes in my notebook.

"Class dismissed!"  

'finally' I stood up and took my notebook and head off for my second class which is Physical education. Finally! One interesting class i like~

We head off to the open field and I noticed the skies were gloomy(Like me). The Teacher divided us into 2 groups for Dodge ball. I was in the team that was being thrown at.

The others huddled up and whisperd to each other. I knew that I was the subject, one of them were being obvious, looking at me.

'Idiots...They don't know that their being obvious'

I heard the Teacher blow his whistle loudly and almost made my ear drum bleed.  In a blink of an eye, Doge balls  were being thrown at me.  ONLY ME!!

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I screamed while trying my best to avoid them.

"THIS IS DODGE BALL! ITS FREE WILL!!" One of the Sluts yelled at me and laughed. I faced the other side since it was their turn to throw at us.

"Great..Boys..." I hissed and saw Dodgeballs coming at me at the speed of light.I take back what I said liking P.E....

"You're out!" The coach yelled but the balls kept coming at me brusing every part of me. I hate my life..

The coach yelled 'enough' at both sides and helped me go to the clinic.

The nurse helped me lay down on the bed and took some ice out of the cooler. "You look teribble dear.." She said in pityful tone.

"I feel teribble.." I said in a groan.

I looked at my arms and legs and i was bruised, Badly. "Take these pain killers in 1-2 days and you woukd be okay. For now you must go home, You can't even move properly."

The nurse recommended me while putting some medications on my arm to stop the swelling.

I stood up slowly and thanked her, It took almost 9 mintues just to step out of the school gates. Usually it only took me 5 minutes walking in normal condition.

I took the shorcut route back to the house and near the woods I saw 3 other guys, Seniors from our school.

"You've gone through hell." One of the guys called. "You could say that again." I said sarcastically and continued walking.

"Wanna hang out!?" The other guy with bloned hair approached me.

"No thanks! I have homework to do." I replied and backed away one step.

"Come on~ You will have fun also~" He took grab of my arm, roughly and I tried to break free of the strong grip since it was hurting me. "LET GO!!" I yelled and the man gave a evil smirk. 'I dont like where this is going He grabbed a white cloth and covered my mouth and nose. That was the time loosed my conciousness.

A few minutes later I regained my conciousness and I woke up tied to a tree. "Holy—!!!! WHAT THE HECK!??"

"Clam down sweetheart~"

The guy in bloned hair said with a perverted smile on his face.

"LET GO OF ME." I said strugging.

He approached me and began to kiss me directly to the lip i tried to shake him away but failed. I wanted to cry out but our lips were still connected. He pulled back and I gasp for air. I yelled instanly "JEFF!! HELP ME!"

The guy laughed "That's cute, calling your boyfriend in the deepest part of the woods. Too bad he wouldn't hear you darling~"

"He's not my boyfriend." I answered.

"I can have you to myself then~" He took hold of me again and started kissing my cheek.

"NO!!!".I. yelled.

"Shit!! Daniel!!" We saw him stabbed in his neck and his body was twitching half dead.

"Your turn~" An evil voice spoke.

In a blink of an eye the other guy got pulled in darkness and he screamed in terror and yelled "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!" We heard bones and flesh breaking and ripping apart. The figure walked near us and It was.

"JEFF!!" I said in relief and the guy took his knife out and pointed it at me "S-Stay a-away m-monster or I'll kill her.." "Hm....How about.... NO?" Jeff suddenly dashed forward stabbing the guy continusly and cutting his head off. I just stared at him, shocked, I don't know if I should be scared or glad because of his actions. Complete bloodlust.

+++JEFF'S POV+++

"Finally done!~" I said in a jolly tone and pulled the dead bodies heads off. I noticed ______ staring at me with fearful eyes, I walked over to her and grabbed my knife cutting the ropes that were tied. "Sorry for letting you look at my master piece~ Are you scared of me now~?" I asked finishing the entire rope. Suddenly she hugged me, tight.

"You're making me confused..." I said hugging her back. "You may be a killer but you saved me." She said in tears. "I'll take you home."

I carried her in my arms and she fell asleep in my embrace.

'How can I kill a person like you?'

We arrived at her house and I climbed up the window to her room placing her in the bed

"Jeff, Thanks. again." Her eyes were slightly open looking at me, innocently."Go to sleep." I lied down.in her bed facing her and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her. breath hot under my chest and her heart beating off the charts

"Nervous?" I teased.

"No.." She replied burying her head in my chest and I felt my face heat up.

'I'm falling for a human'

I said in my head and I fell asleep also as time passed.