Chapter 2: Beautiful ending.

*EIGHT MONTHS LATER*

*Author's POV*

The last few months Jeff rarely went outside to kill, most of the time he would take care of you, buy/stole your needs. He didn't sleep often because he was watching over you.

his eyes gained more dark circles.

"Jeff, you need to sleep." You said while patting the spot next to you in your bed. Jeff's eyes were getting heavier by the minute and he would snore. "No, I'm fine." He said as he pinches himself. He sat next to you kisses your tummy. "What shall  we name him or her?" He askes and holds your hands.

"Hmmm....If its a boy 'Jeffrey Junior'." You teased.

"______!!! Stop teasing me!" He pouts like a little kid. "How about 'Evra'?" He asks and you nodded your head.

"How about the girl?"

"Luna?" You ask and Jeff's eyes anf smile widen.

"Its a perfect Name!!" He exclaimes.

Suddenly you felt pain in your stomach and it even gotten worse.

Your facial expression began to change and Jeff's face began to worry. "______?" He said in an anxious tone. "The baby!" You yell and Jeff ran down stairs to call the others.

The sound of rushing footsteps came closer abd Slender man teleported to your room. "______, we will help you, don't worry."

"Do you know how to deliver a baby?" Ben asks Slendy.

"No, do you?" Slender man asks

"Only in baby birth simulator 2.3."

Ben said and all of the creepypastas in the room resounded a facepalm.

"YOU GUYS!!! STOP CHATTING!! I'M IN FUCKING PAIN HERE!!" You yell and everyone began to find help.

"Help is here." Slender man says an a lady in a black cloak appread in your door. "Don't worry I'll help you." She says and  told everyone to leave the room and you prepared tp deliver.

--Jeff's POV---

i sat outside the room anxiously and sweat was falling from my forehead and I was shaking.

"Ahhhh!!" ______  screamed inside the room. It made me more anxious.

I swear I am never gonna make her experience this again. Good thing I was born as a man. "Dude you got to chill." Ben said patting my back.

How can I chill when I hear my _____ screaming in pain.. A minute passed and the door opened.

The lady stepped outside with the child in her arms and handed it over to me. "Its a boy." She said. I looked at the baby and his eyes were mine, his nose was ______.

"Hi Evra. It's me daddy." I spoke softly and the baby grabbed my thumb playing with it.

"But...." The lady spoke.

"But what?" I asked.

" I'm really sorry... we lost her..."

My eyes widen with the word 'lost'

I quickly went into the room and approached _______. I tried to feel her pulse but...It was gone...

"No..No.No.No.No!!!!!_____!!! Quit playing with me idiot!!! It's not funny!!!!!Quit it!!!!!!!!" I yelled and shaked her body with my other arm while carrying Evra.

"________!!!!"  I yelled and the lady approached me. "She didn't make it...I'm sorry..." My heart broke into a thousand of pieces...I began crying and I moved the hair that was blocking ______'s   beautiful face...