Chapter 7: Caution

**________'s POV**

"Can you stay here with me?" I looked at Jeff with a shocked expression.

"H-How long?" I asked.

"Depends." Jeff answered and looked into my eyes as if he really wants me to move in the creepy pasta mansion. Well its not like you're gonna throw your life away _____! You can always go to school. maybe? hope so...

"Sure. for a week, But I can ask if I can stay for a longer period of time or so...."

I replied and smiled and Jeff also smiled and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. I burried my face in his chest.

"Well~Well isn't it the Ms.Grown-up"

"What do you want clown?" Jeff hissed and broke the hug,

"Laughing Jack...."I quickly approached him and was about to hug him until Jeff held my hand, stopping me.

"Hi ______~You've grown up to be a smart and pretty girl. Hmp...Looks like ugly face here is your boyfriend."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU MOTHER FUC—" Before Jeff could snap I placed my finger over his soft lips to calm him down.

"Thanks...Oh.. and Jeff is Handsom to correct you Jack." I giggled and felt Jeff's arms wrapping. around my waist. And I looked at Jack rolling his eyes.

"I'll be your trainor by the way." Laughing Jack added

"Trainor? for what?" I asked .

"You'll be a proxy for Ugly face here during missions."

"Oh, Sounds cool." I smiled and looked at Jeff making a face at jack like a child.

"Jeff." I flicked his forehead and we heard Laughing Jack clearing his throat.

"We will start in a few days." Then he disappeared leaving jeff and me.

"I'll go back to the town to get my stuff."  I said

"Can I just get It for y—" He was about to protest but I cut him off.

"NO. see ya later~!" I said playfully and leaving Jeff behind.

I got out of the woods in no time and somehow I got famillarized.

I walked back to the house and saw Mrs. Middlefort and the siblings having early dinner. I greeted them

"Hi~!" I said entering the dinning room.

"Hi ______! What took you so long?"

Mrs. Middlefort replied.

Shit. I need an excuse...

"Um...I saw my uncle in the outskirts of town... He wants me to come back to our home town so I can visit my grandma. So i will be gone In a few days or so."

'Perfect excuse!!'

"Oh... Okay! You can call me if you need anything. okay?"

"Yes. Mrs.Middlefort thanks a lot!"

I went up to my room and started packing up.

Toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes and. others, phone,books,money, phone charger. etc.!

"Bye guys!! Be back soon!" I said closing the door and running back to the woods.

"Aw.. crap." I sighed, It was sunset and the woods was different when its night time and the moon was blocked by the passing clouds. Can things get any worse..? =_=