Chapter Two: You Guys Are NOT Cutting My Hair

I was dreaming about when I got kidnapped, oddly enough. I don't know why I was dreaming about it, but I think that in the dream I was drunk with the guys as well. I was chanting with them, and then Tinker Bell came out of no where, glowing golden with a green light saber in her hand.

Slowly, I began waking up. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Wha--...? Huh?" I asked, looking around sleepily.

"We made breakfast!" That was Cody's voice, definitely.

"Uh...?" I said, opening my eyes slightly to see Dan was standing up beside the couch. "Breakfast?" My stomach rumbled.

"Yeah!" Maxx, that was Maxx.

"Get in here before we eat it all!" And there was Zach. I smiled and followed Dan into the kitchen, where Cody was making waffles with a waffle iron, and Maxx was finishing up making some bacon. I could feel myself start drooling.

"You guys, really didn't have to do this," I said, though I was really, really happy that they did.

"Aw, c'mon, (Y/N), its literally the least we can do!" Cody said as he handed me a plate.

"Thanks guys," I said with a smile, sitting down at their table.

"Who wants to go out today?" Dan asked as he ate.

"Let's do it!" Maxx said.

"I'll go," Zach agreed.

"Alright," Cody said right after.

"All in!" I said cheerfully. All the boy's eyes landed on me.

"Uh... what if people recognize you...?" Dan asked, Cody nodding.

"Oh... I didn't think about that," I said.

"C'mon, guys, we can't just keep them in the house the whole time until they remember where they live," Zach came to my rescue. I looked at him thankfully and he gave me a wink.

"So what're we gonna do?" Maxx asked.

"Well..." Dan said, looking at me with a sly grin.

"What?" I asked, my brows furrowed. I knew that I wouldn't like this idea.

"We could cut their hair," Dan said, the grin still plastered across his face.

"NO." I said sternly. I liked my hair! "My hair!"

Cody chuckled. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know...," I said, running a hand over my hair. "Maybe we should dye it or something."

Zach clapped. "I like it!"

"I got the bleach," Dan said, getting up as he took the last bite of his waffle, grabbing the piece of bacon on his plate. "What color you want?" he pointed to me as he walked up the steps, going to his room, I guessed.

"Uh...," I said as Cody and Zach's eyes looked at me. "Black," I said. "Probably black. Or Navy Blue."

"Well you're in luck, we've got the black!" Cody announced.

"Heh. Yay...?" I replied, finishing off the bacon.

"(Y/N)! Come up here! We'll be late for the funfair downtown if we take too long on this!" Dan called from his room.

"We're going to a funfair?!" I asked as I jogged up the steps. I blushed as I felt eyes on me.

"Well, yeah," Dan said with a smile in his voice. "Now, sit down right there and I'll bleach your hair."

It was a long process, but by the end of the day my hair was practically white from bleach, and then dyed black. I loved it; it looked cool! I looked up at Dan and thanked him, hugging him when he told me that it was nothing.